cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

I posted on twitter. 

https://twitter.com/demon1102/status/1191484118766411776 

@PublicMobile #PublicMobilePDA I don't need to worry about any surprising mobile bills thanks to #PublicMobilePDA. It makes me feel relaxed just like having a hot bath. 😊 pic.twitter.com/Rib5IvBVwl

— Tainan Lu (@demon1102) November 4, 2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

Yes, for over 6 months. Please see reply below to other member... you'll understand my comments. :-)

Perhaps this may help you understand. Guess you have to be a TRUE fan to know this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TrcnIJVwAk

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

its good to have no surprise billing.  Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

#PublicMobilePDA

Thanks to Public Mobile's low rates,  my spouse and I can finally enjoy internet on our cellphones.

Thank you PM.Heart

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

#PublicMobilePDA

Thanks to Public Mobile I now have unlimited calls in Canada and texts internationally for a very reasonable price + 1G internet a month.

Mayor / Maire

I'm grateful that Public Mobile has added more and more value to my declining phone bill over the past couple of years.

Edit: removed social media comment...

@wetcoaster wrote:

Edit: removed social media comment...

Alan informed us earlier that posting on Twitter on Instagram isn't necessary. I had no desire to go on Twitter to make a tweet, although I understand that people talking about Public Mobile on social media is likely one of the motivations behind this promotional contest.

Mayor / Maire

I like the way Public Mobile shows affection #PublicMobilePDA