cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

#PublicMobilePDA

I love my $3 bill

I love the great service i get for so little

Did i mention i pay $3 ???? ( soon to be $2)

I live Public Mobile

#PublicMobilePDA

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

Best service i ever had

First time ever that prices don't change, that there's no surcharge, I'm never asked to buy more. I can go anywhere and call anywhere in Canada without thinking will my phone work. And for much much less then before.

Thank you Public Mobile

#PublicMobilePDA

Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile offers cost effective plans with no contracts and incentives for further cost savings.

#PublicMobilePDA

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile... like a third ex wife, only cheaper.

Public Mobile... more affordable than my children.

Public Mobile... someone who'd win more seats in the Federal Election than the Green Party.... what... too soon?

And finally....

Years ago when I was backpacking through western Europe I was just outside Barcelona hiking in the foothills of Mount Tibidabo, I was at the end of this path and I came to a clearing, there was a very secluded lake and there were tall trees all around, it was dead silent and across the lake I saw a beautiful woman but she was crying... she wimpered that she didn't have cellphone reception. So I gave her my Public Mobile phone because it had crystal clear reception to call home. True Story. The End. #PublicMobilePDA

Here, because some of you don't understand the story above.

Here's my post! https://twitter.com/SScrad/status/1191178711351078913?s=19

I pay 35$ (including rewards) a month for 4.5 gigs + a free bonus gig just because Public Mobile is amazing. Stop overpaying for cell phone plans #PublicMobilePDA

Fingers crossed!

@KenAdams wrote:

I was just outside Barcelona hiking in the foothills of Mount Tibidabo, I was at the end of this path and I came to a clearing, there was a very secluded lake and there were tall trees all around, it was dead silent and across the lake I saw a beautiful woman but she was crying... she wimpered that she didn't have cellphone reception. So I gave her my Public Mobile phone because it had crystal clear reception to call home. True Story. The End. #PublicMobilePDA

That's rather interesting. Are you a Public Mobile customer?

Oracle

@KenAdams wrote:

Public Mobile... like a third ex wife, only cheaper.

Public Mobile... more affordable than my children.

Public Mobile... someone who'd win more seats in the Federal Election that the Green Party.... what... too soon?

And finally....

Years ago when I was backpacking through western Europe I was just outside Barcelona hiking in the foothills of Mount Tibidabo, I was at the end of this path and I came to a clearing, there was a very secluded lake and there were tall trees all around, it was dead silent and across the lake I saw a beautiful woman but she was crying... she wimpered that she didn't have cellphone reception. So I gave her my Public Mobile phone because it had crystal clear reception to call home. True Story. The End. #PublicMobilePDA

Then you woke up and remembered PM doesn't have International roaming packages outside of the US!!  Should have made the story somewhere in Canada where Rogers doesn't get service but PM does

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

Wasn't going to but threw out a tweet for the contest  https://twitter.com/ShawnC13/status/1191196138814107649

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

I love PM because you can do everything online by yourself.  You don't need to waste half a day to call the call center. There is no connection fee, no surprise bill payment, no hidden fee.You get what  you pay for. No lie no scam. And that's the only network company truly rewards their loyalty customers. I am really happy found PM.

#PublicMobilePDA

I love PM because you don't need to waste half a day to call your service provider. Everything can be done online and if there are issues, which I haven't had, you can go online and get very quick responses to solve them. Any questions can be answered online and the response time is very short.

There is no connection fee, no surprise bill payment, and there are no hidden fees; you get what  you pay for. I also love the loyalty fees that help reduce the monthly bill.

With my 50.00 plan, I no longer worry about data charges due to overusage and this is especially great when I am at the cottage for the summer.

Thanks PM for your wonderful, affordable plans and service. 😁