cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

PM is the BEST DEAL for RETIREES!

If you're computer savvy - signing up is a not a brain-buster.

With loyalty, referrals and not to forget about being active in the PM Community Posts whereby you receive accolades called Bravo(s),your monthly bill keeps dropping.

AND if you're not too savvy with computers...find someone who is - they can write down the steps you will have to follow to set-up/get into your account and onto the PM Community page.

YES,it's really that easy!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: WIN A YEAR OF SERVICE by sharing what you love with #PublicMobilePDA by Nov 22!

I transfered my whole family to PM a few days ago in an effort to save. PM had the perfect plan for all three of us.
And just for the ease alone of activating the SIM cards and porting all 3 numbers !! Within a few minutes I was done!!  And all 3 phones were working getting calls and texts...just for that and for the fact that I can't stand to call service anymore and wait and wait and then wait even more to finally speak to an agent that can barely understand me or I them !$&?!@$

I much much prefer SIMon 😘

I'm loving PM already 😍

#PublicMobilePDA

Tags (1)
Public Mobile

@BabaOo wrote:

I transfered my whole family to PM a few days ago in an effort to save. PM had the perfect plan for all three of us.
And just for the ease alone of activating the SIM cards and porting all 3 numbers !! Within a few minutes I was done!!  And all 3 phones were working getting calls and texts...just for that and for the fact that I can't stand to call service anymore and wait and wait and then wait even more to finally speak to an agent that can barely understand me or I them !$&?!@$

I much much prefer SIMon 😘

I'm loving PM already 😍

#PublicMobilePDA

@BabaOo 💯💯💯 Facts! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

I love this idea!! Love more Positive in this world Smiley Happy 

Hi

I love my family with Public Mobile...a wonderful way to stay connected with them...my Public Mobile phone service is reliable and very cost effective.  I am so happy I switched to this carrier.

Love Public Mobile and all the money I save per month since joining in August 2018. #PublicMobilePDA

Since turning 50 last month every day has been better than the day before! Share how being 50 is your new Nifty!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

looking forward too it. I am new here have some work too do starting with transferring 2 phone numbers from other carriers

@dboxtvinfo715  You would love to hear the answer to the above quote? We can still help if you are in need of advice. Btw to enter the contest you have to be a customer and hashtag as per the rules.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hitchmanphoto wrote:

Why YES!  I do LOVE PUBLIC MOBILE!

#PublicMobilePDA  

I love Public so much that I made my boyfriend switch from a Dog-Branded Cell Phone company to one that doesn't harras you with new plans, bad service, and bankrupting monthly bills, roaming charges and fees. It's a do-it-yourself type of cell phone company... but gosh darn it, they give me perks and they let me pre-pay quarterly.  No more missed bill payments and No more Dog Cell Phone service!! 

@hitchmanphoto  If I didn't know any better I would have thought I wrote this post. Happy to hear another escapee has reached the promised land safe from the evil overlord.

Congratulations people of PM who lives in Toronto and Vancouver! Wondering when it happens in Montreal.