cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vaisakhi Offer! 2GB bonus for the next 6 months, plus free 750 long distance minutes to India on $25

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1649956253369.png

Hey Community, 

Starting April 14 - 18 new customers can get 2GB of bonus data every month, for free* for 6 months, plus free 750 long distance minutes to India on any plan $25+ when activating online. 

This offer is available to new customers who activate online.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email here between April 14 - April 18, 2022 
  2. Activate with the promo code and the same email address by April 29, 2022.
  3. To redeem this offer online, order a SIM card by April 18, and then activate online by April 29, 2022 at 11:59PM ET.

Offer Details:

• To redeem this offer online, order a SIM card by April 18 at 11:59 PM ET, and then activate online by April 29 2022 at 11:59PM ET.
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online and in select locations.
  • Offer applies to activations on $25, $35, $40, $50, 60 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • This offer is not stackable with other in-market offers and is subject to change without notice
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here

- Public Mobile 

12 REPLIES 12

brandonguy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your reply. 

I see a camera icon but it won't capture full screenshot. I need to send an attachment here for the error. How do I do that? 

Thanks

HI @brandonguy 

What error are you getting? Please post a screenshot

before you try again, check if PM charged your money from your credit card yet.  if not, then you can try again using another browser or Incognito mode

yes, you might want to use another email.  But you will then need to open a ticket with PM CS Agent after and tell them what happened , ask them to apply the promotion back to you

brandonguy

IF I try to change the email, would I still be able to take the same offer as the promo has expired now but for those who has already submitted email earlier can take advantage of this as long as sign up through the same email. I am stuck with the error. 

brandonguy

Hey, I am getting same error while trying to sign up. Did you sign up through the same email to sign up which you submitted during promo or used another one? Thank you for your reply

RishiM: Public does give away data but then people complain they don't want it or they don't use it or it'll just add to the pile of data they already have that they never use so don't waste my time.

Public gives away calling options and people complain they never call anywhere in the give away or they're already paying for unlimited Canada calling so don't waste my time.

RishiM

True, sometimes just the data may or maynot be of interest to all existing users as a promo though calling options maybe. 

@RishiM wrote:

The offer is good only if your are a new sign-up. The promo would have been good for existing users as well. Not sure If there are any such similar promos.

When the bonus data is for a set number of renewals, I can safely say that I believe that existing customers would never be made eligible for such a promotion.  If existing customers were made eligible, where would the line be drawn when it comes to how many times a customer could use such a promotion?  I believe that existing customers would have a much better chance of being eligible for recurring data bonus offers, in which case those promotions would be made permanent plans available to anyone.

RishiM

The offer is good only if your are a new sign-up. The promo would have been good for existing users as well. Not sure If there are any such similar promos.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Pretty good promo if you have family or friends from India.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Hot deals all around

HI @pchiang   did you use your email to submit some promotion like this before?  Maybe try another email tha tyou are certain you never submit before.  I just tried mine and working 

pchiang

Is there a problem with the sign up page for the offer?  I try to type in my email address and it gives me an error message of invalid email address.  I try typing it in again and it goes through but I am not receiving an email.  How long do you have to wait for the email?

Thank you!

Need Help? Let's chat.