cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated pricing on select 6 GB plans

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Community,

We’re excited to share with you that effective July 24th, 2018, we are lowering the prices for the following plans:

Plan Calculator Details

Now

• 30-day plan
  • 6 GB + 500 MB BONUS data at 3G speed (per 30 days)
  • Unlimited Talk to Canada-wide and U.S.
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

$55 $50

• 90-day plan
  • 18 GB + 1.5 GB BONUS data at 3G speed (per 90 days)
  • Unlimited Talk to Canada-wide and U.S.
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

$165 $150

That’s a $5 price reduction per 30 days for both plans! Totally sweet right?

How to get this offer:

New customers

Current customers

1. Purchase a SIM Card: Click here to order online or locate a participating retailer to purchase a SIM card.
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca and follow the instructions to activate your SIM card. If purchasing from a participating retailer, the retail associate can assist you with the activation.
  3. During the activation process, select the  the ‘Build your own plan’ option and choose the plan length, talk, text, and data options outlined above.
  1. Log in on Self Serve
  2. Go to ‘Plan and Add-ons’
  3. Select ‘Change Plan’
  4. Select the ‘Build your own plan’ option and choose the plan length, talk, text, and data options outlined above. You will have the option of changing your plan immediately or upon the next renewal date.
  5. To confirm you have the plan you want, go to Self Serve, Select the “Overview” tab and view your plan details under “My Plan” to see how much you pay per month.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team

FAQs

Spoiler

Question

Answer

Will I keep the same plan forever? Will my plan change?

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information about our plans.

I already purchased one of these plans. Will my plan’s price automatically change?

No, the plan price will not update automatically. To take advantage of the new price, you will need to follow the instructions outlined above in “How to get this offer” and read the “Current customer” section.

I chose to switch to one of these plans on my next renewal date. Will my plan’s price automatically change?

If you had requested to change your plan to one of these plans before this new pricing was announced, you will continue to pay $55 per 30 days /$165 per 90 days. The plan price will not update automatically. To take advantage of the new price, you will need to follow the instructions outlined above in “How to get this offer” and read the “Current customer” section.

I am an existing customer. What is the difference between changing my plan immediately and changing my plan on the next renewal date?

When changing your plan, you have 2 options: (1) change your plan immediately or (2) change on your next renewal date. We recommend changing your plan on your next renewal date because it allows you to use the services you have already paid for, making your money go further.

To learn more about the differences between these options, click here.  

91 REPLIES 91

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Wow this is great news, hopefully now we can get some more referrals in with these better priced plans!

Thanks Alan & Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.