cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: New plans launching on April 23rd

I found the previous plans more competitive than these replacement ones, but that's no surprise. I appreciate the early warning, and suspected pretty much exactly this.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this is a rip off. right after you pay they suspend your account and there is nobody to talk to or help you with this issue. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

- IS THIS WHY MY SERVICE (WHICH WAS RENEWED APRIL 13TH FOR ONE MONTH) GOT CUT OFF AFTER ONLY 10 DAYS? AND I AM ASKED TO PAY AGAIN TO GET MY SERVICE BACK

- WHEN WILL THIS PROBLEM BE FIXED?

- IS ANYONE PRESENTLY WORKING ON THIS?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@luke11992 wrote:

Wrong direction, but still way better prices than the competitors at least.

Youre aware that Lucky Mobile still has the 25$ talk/text/1 gig of data plan? 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Disappointing.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Haiggy wrote:

Disappointing.

Agreed...so the $25 plan lasted for like a few months? Not cool. I'm on that plan now; will I have to switch to something new before the next renewal or can I keep the plan so long as I don't change things?

Not too shabby, thanks Alan K

I saw this feed and immediately thought the same thing - new plans + new system updates = loyal customers get screwed! This is ridiculous and people who have actually paid their accounts deserve at least an answer as to why this is happening and that they are working on the problem. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mh1983 wrote:

@Haiggy wrote:

Disappointing.

Agreed...so the $25 plan lasted for like a few months? Not cool. I'm on that plan now; will I have to switch to something new before the next renewal or can I keep the plan so long as I don't change things?

Stay put on the plan and you can keep it most likely indefinitely though not guaranteed forever. Terry

So because you chose to change your plans in the middle of some people's service months, we all have to suffer? I have 2 weeks left on my plan I already paid for. So am I loosing that now? If I upgrade to a new plan, do I get the time I had left as a discount? Or do I pay the new plan and loose out on money now?