cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Updated: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text for $60!

@Ngoik wrote:

@totalUser wrote:

@Ngoik i know exactly how you feel and i didn't even plan to grab that offer:)

It may be back, there may be similar, who knows maybe even better one. Though you may have to wait till next summer

Let's hope they also offer something for the snowbirds this winter 

Fingers Crossed. 

If you have an existing Public number, can you switch over to a new plan easily? 

@Ngoik 

The phone numbers are tied to the accounts, not to the plans. You can switch plans on an account without affecting the phone number.  However, some PM promotions are only for new customers (i.e. new activations/new accounts).

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Updated: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data + UL Canada/US Talk & Text for $60!

Hi @Ngoik 

Yup with a click of a button you can switch to anything offered at the time. You may not be able to get your old plan later though.

You have two options, to switch right away (but you lose money for the current plan you have you have to pay the full sum for your new plan) or switch at the renewal date when you are done using your current plan ( so you don't lose a single cent)

Nice thing is if they announce that a plan will be cancelled you can schedule the change to your renewal date and secure that plan for yourself.

If you are going to switch you may want to consider a promotions for new customers. They have sometimes free month, or 10 off for 6 months, right now there is extra 2g over 6 months. 

Also dont forget about the referral, you get lump sum (now it's 10, sometimes it's 20 or even 25 ) and you friend gets $1 off monthly. If you don't know anybody with public mobile, just ask for reference code and you will have many too choose from in under 1 minute

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @Ngoik 

Yup with a click of a button you can switch to anything offered at the time. You may not be able to get your old plan later though.

You have two options, to switch right away (but you lose money for the current plan you have you have to pay the full sum for your new plan) or switch at the renewal date when you are done using your current plan ( so you don't lose a single cent)

Nice thing is if they announce that a plan will be cancelled you can schedule the change to your renewal date and secure that plan for yourself.

If you are going to switch you may want to consider a promotions for new customers. They have sometimes free month, or 10 off for 6 months, right now there is extra 2g over 6 months. 

Also dont forget about the referral, you get lump sum (now it's 10, sometimes it's 20 or even 25 ) and you friend gets $1 off monthly. If you don't know anybody with public mobile, just ask for reference code and you will have many too choose from in under 1 minute

Thank you! The US add ons with PM are still better, so I'm deffinitly scooping up one of the current plans, and will be keeping my eye out for another deal. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

$60 US plan with 2G data roaming

When I signed up for the US plan, October 2, 2019, the data roaming was available and now I don't see it in my account?  How do I get intouch with Public Mobile about this?  SIMon wasn't any help....

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: $60 US plan with 2G data roaming

@LindaBird tell Simon you want to talk to a human and after a few times usually it creates a ticket 

Highlighted

Thank you, I did try that but it kept telling my to sign in when I was already signed in?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@LindaBird it's asking you to sign in with your self serve account username and password to verify its your account 

Highlighted

Ok, thanks, I will try it from the beginning again!