Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

@bluejaywpg 

It looks like only those of us who have not reactivated an account yet or are unaware of the promotion will need to have it added to their accounts.

@bluejaywpg i guess most got their Christmas present already.   If not, you will see a lot more replies in this thread. its now only at page 174.. look like it won't hit 200

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did everyone get their 2 GB data & 500 minutes long distance? Or are there still many waiting for them to be added?

jib_tech

Thanks public mobile for the holiday gifts they are most appreciated. Happy Holidays everyone!

Received the text about rewards a week ago,  replied with YES right away, and rewards have been applied yesterday. Everything works well. Thank you very much, PM, for your presents!

@darlicious wrote:

@LitlLdy 

The original international long distance add on (previous to the newly updated ones from a year ago) also allowed you to call across Canada and to the US in addition to the list of international destinations. The new international calling add on that you purchase for $15 does not allow this any longer. The holiday gift add ons are coded to allow calling within Canada and the US and they also allow calling to the additional countries listed under the new international add on's calling destinations.

Hi 😃, I only call within Canada so the holiday gift add on still works for me. Which is great 😃 

barndoor

@t_p wrote:

Me think OP has a point. Typing YES means they have to touch the screen THREE TIMES! What a waste of time and energy. Why do that when clicking on a button needs only ONE click..!!??

Maybe he does indeed . With the state of PM's equipment where the glitches seem to start during high usage periods  ... maybe a method of reducing the signal overload on the system would help . 😉

@softech 

They may have gotten scared and booked it!

@softech 

Finally! A new CSA took over my request and added the holiday gifts.

@softech 

Every reply has been quick except the last one....showing them their error. But seeing as the next two weeks there will be a significant amount of requests of this type the CSA should at the very least know what the holiday gifts look like once added to the account.

@darlicious wrote:

@Meow 

There is nothing I enjoy more than telling a paid employee (CSA) how to do their job.

You are saying it too loud.. now you know why you need to wait long for a reply.. When a CS Agent sees name, they try not to pick up your ticket and hope someone else will be the "lucky" fellow instead.. 🤣

@Meow 

There is nothing I enjoy more than telling a paid employee (CSA) how to do their job. I supplied the required info to verify the account I manage. Instead they checked my account which I did not verify and told me the holiday gifts were already added. I replied with the same verification info as before and corrected the CSA's mistake and inquired again.

The CSA said the gifts were already added and to check the account. The CSA was erroneously referring to a 2gb promotional data add on from activation and a 500min Canada wide calling add on that was added later on and both appear under "my promotions" on the right side of the overview page. I have sent screenshots of what the holiday gifts look like when added to the account. Awaiting a reply now....

@pjvanro wrote:

Quit screwing around with this promo. Either don't have it, or make it so it is easier for customers to say yes. Like, for instance a reply box with the word YES in it

one sec... How do you make a reply box with SMS? SMS is text isn't it? 🤔

um... but if you have a iWatch or Galaxy Watch, text notification, preset answer.. then YES, you can preset the YES there and just one click reply

..and .. 2GB has a $30 value, 500 LD minute is around $20 value.. so a total of $50 value gift.. a Yes reply.. i think it is more than fair..  Merry Christmas!!

@AE_Collector wrote:

@pjvanro wrote:

Quit screwing around with this promo. Either don't have it, or make it so it is easier for customers to say yes. Like, for instance a reply box with the word YES in it

Ahh there’s the problem, you spelled YES incorrectly.

No, wait… my mistake, you spelled it correct so I am not certain what the problem is. Good thing there are more of us who are appreciative of the gifts or maybe it would be the last time for this.

AE_Collector

Me think OP has a point. Typing YES means they have to touch the screen THREE TIMES! What a waste of time and energy. Why do that when clicking on a button needs only ONE click..!!??

@pjvanro wrote:

Ahh there’s the problem, you spelled YES incorrectly.

No, wait… my mistake, you spelled it correct so I am not certain what the problem is. Good thing there are more of us who are appreciative of the gifts or maybe it could be the last time bothers with gifts for us.

AE_Collector

grantt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for asking.... After getting hold of a CS rep, I was able to also get the 2GB monthly bonus added properly as well.  My wife's phone added it automatically, but mine required manual intervention.

Seems all good now... Just waiting for the holiday reward now on both.... I'll give it a week or so...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@grantt wrote:

$35 plan.  Shows  3GB at 3G Speeds....

@grantt    Did you also use the 2GBBONUS promo code to get the recurring 2GB data on plan $35+?

@pjvanro wrote:

Go for a walk and cool off!!!

pjvanro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hallelujah!

After a week of back and forth with different CSAs with reply 'our team is looking into it' I tried yesterday one more time to manually add missing Holiday Bonus.

And thanks to CSA Constance (all kudos to that person!!!) it was added in a few minutes. Issue was that after replying YES (or any letter combination) I was getting reply that I entered invalid response...

Thus, if you are missing your bonus, be polite and ask CSA to manually add it. It might take few back and forth but it will be done!

Meow_0-1639672811460.png

Dgraziani

Just be patient they will come and welcome to PM

Dgraziani

What a great promotion, I love PM for this

• These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and you will be sent a SMS to let you know.

@Canlad 

Yes, the promo add ons will be automatically added into your account within 7 days.  I activated a new account recently and it was in my account within 48 hours.  

Canlad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for PM on Dec14/21. Will I be offered the More is Merrier of 500 International minutes and 2GB?

Anonymous
Not applicable

A thing o' beauty. See. No need to run off to the CSA's for every inquiry.

grantt

Ahhhh...thanks for the clarification!!  I totally missed that..  Perfect.  We'll just keep watchf for the holiday reward then....thanks for your time in clearing this up!

@grantt   you have the 500MB extra already,

$35 plan is 2.5GB + 500MB , so altogether 3GB

softech_0-1639634951213.png

Need Help? Let's chat.