Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

@t_p wrote:

@LitlLdy wrote:

To be selfish I wish the 500 one-time Int'l LD bonus minutes included calling within Canada 😔. I never make calls intentionally but need Canada calling minutes. 

@LitlLdy 

It does:

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

@LitlLdy 

They make this add on freebie to be suitable to ANY plan that a customer might be on. While the name of it is a bit mis leading....if you had read what it contained.....think about it....it was well planned. 

It could take a week to two weeks to be applied to your account.  If by Dec. 15th if you still have not received them then submit a ticket to a CSA.

kkchung01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks.

This is normal.

The important part is that you replied YES.

They will apply the bonus data and minutes within about 72 hours following confirmation from you. (EDIT:  or as late as December 15th otherwise... however I'm guessing they'll be working on this to end December due to the very high uptake of YES replies...  😉)

Enjoy @kkchung01 

@kkchung01 

Several people had the same issue.  There was a glitch in the system.  You can try again to respond YES to the same promo text or just wait.  The promotions should be credited by December 15.

@kkchung01 reply YES one more time and it might trigger the process

if still fails, then you will need to open ticket with PM after dec 15

kkchung01

Hello:

I received Public Mobile text message on Dec 04, 2021 (#4911) regarding the one-time gift and replied YES to the message on the same day. Up to this moment I have not yet received the gift in my account. Anyone has the same issue?

Thanks. 

@mhofmannskis wrote:

I have a device that I use for data transfer. It can receive SMS messages but cannot send them. How can I get the 2GB bonus without sending an SMS?

@mhofmannskis  if it is not possible to send texts from your device due to your phone or plan, than I would suggest you contact CSA's to have it added for you.

I would submit sooner than later, since I bet CSA's will be busy Dec. 15th and after....

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@LitlLdy wrote:

To be selfish I wish the 500 one-time Int'l LD bonus minutes included calling within Canada 😔. I never make calls intentionally but need Canada calling minutes. 

@LitlLdy 

It does:

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

mhofmannskis

Thanks I'll contact them after Dec 15

mhofmannskis

Good idea but unfortunately not possible for me ☹️

@mhofmannskis 

After December 15th, use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help with that from a PM customer service agent.

They'll manually apply those holiday gifts to your account at that time. Don't worry you'll still get them.

Camille16
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

to receive the holiday bonus you are supposed to send a sns to accept it ... Maube you could burrow a cell phone from a friend or family member and insert your SIM card in it for the time needed to send the YES to 4911 (AFTER having received the offer through sms).... Otherwise you might try to contact CS_Agent and see if they could do something for you but not sure they can . 

mhofmannskis

I have a device that I use for data transfer. It can receive SMS messages but cannot send them. How can I get the 2GB bonus without sending an SMS?

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vmeda wrote:

I tried multiple time, didn't work. Yes button appears to be not functional - once clicked it's no longer responsive. Is it possible to get offer to be re-texted?

@vmeda There's no YES button. To reply to a text, simply type YES & tap the Send button. If it works, great. If not, wait & see if you get the free bonuses by the 15th. If not, contact PM customer service on the December 16th.

@vmeda wrote:

I tried multiple time, didn't work. Yes button appears to be not functional - once clicked it's no longer responsive. Is it possible to get offer to be re-texted?

@vmeda 

You received this, right:

esjliv_0-1639194810428.png

If you were sent the 'invite' to accept the offer, no worries. Just try again tonight, or in the morning. The message you received did say to try again later.

Otherwise, to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

vmeda

shadvi

Ok, Thank You.

@shadvi wrote:

After the 6 month of receiving a total $30 referral reward, will I continue receive the $1 reward per month afterwards for my referral?

Yes, you will, as long as the person who your referred is still a current customer.  Also, nothing at Public Mobile is per month.  All currently offered plans are 30 days long.

shadvi

After the 6 month of receiving a total $30 referral reward, will I continue receive the $1 reward per month afterwards for my referral?

@vmeda wrote:

Can't claim more is marrier. When clicked YES in textmessage receieved error message and can't redo it.Can't claim more is marrier. When clicked YES in textmessage receieved error message and can't redo it.

Can't claim more is merrier. When clicked YES in text message received error message and can't redo it. How to get it?

@vmeda 

Try texting YES to 4911 again, or later...as the text suggests, like in an hour or so.

Maybe the system is currently overloaded or something... 🙂

Then try again tomorrow morning.

vmeda

Can't claim more is marrier. When clicked YES in textmessage receieved error message and can't redo it.Can't claim more is marrier. When clicked YES in textmessage receieved error message and can't redo it.

Can't claim more is merrier. When clicked YES in text message received error message and can't redo it. How to get it?

zhang1

Happy to receive today the gift add-ons after replied YES and waiting for several days. thank you again! 

InternM001
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@InternM001 wrote:

I still haven't received a text with the promo and there are about 5 days left till they stop sending out texts apparently. If I don't receive a text with the promo in time (by Dec. 15), do I contact support and ask? 

Update: I don’t know if someone from Public Mobile saw my reply to this posting, but I received a text for the promo shortly after. I guess voicing it here is another way to ensure they send out the promo if you haven’t gotten it yet. The timing is coincidental but I suppose it may have just been the day they decided to send me the promo text regardless. 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The system doesnt know that you have deleted the original msg.

Just reply YES to 4911. you will be okay.

@HungHuynh1957 wrote:

Hello I’m just wondering how come I didn’t get a text msg from PM for the holiday More is Merrier promo.  I tried adding it in my self serve menu but it won’t let me add.  Please help.

Hung

Expect the SMS text to your cell sometime between now and Dec 15th.

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

HungHuynh1957

Hello I’m just wondering how come I didn’t get a text msg from PM for the holiday More is Merrier promo.  I tried adding it in my self serve menu but it won’t let me add.  Please help.

Hung

Hunttamera

Thanks for letting me know - I will look for it in the new year.

Cheers!

@Hunttamera wrote:

Hello!

I referred a friend on Dec. 8th. I received the $1 friend referral notice on that day. 

On Dec. 9th, I received the SMS message "More is Merrier is back!". I promptly replied YES and have received the 2MB bonus and the free international minutes. Thank you. 

However, I did not received the extra bonus offered if I referred a friend.

I DID refer a friend within the prescribed time, but I did not get the extra $5/month credit (up to $30).

HOW do I get this credit added to my account?

@Hunttamera 

You'll get $5/month for 6 "months" starting in January 2022.

Need Help? Let's chat.