Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

Stevieee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have not received my rewards text yet should i have got it by now ? 

@gmuise 

Text YES to 4911.

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious yes, a badly implemented, or perhaps simply a less than ideal implementation of a free bonus is far better than nothing at all. If someone from PM reads my posts, let it be known that criticism means I care. It isn't a threat to leave at all costs, & I always try to be constructive & understanding. 

I wish everyone else would be the same way.

gmuise

Thanks!

I'll give that a try.

Greg

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@gmuise wrote:

Hi there;

I inadvertently lost my text before I could respond. Is there any way now for me to claim my gift?

Thanks!

@gmuise 

Try texting "yes" to 4911.

Or contact CS for help.

barndoor

75 pages ?? 🤣 🤣 🤣  🙄

Looks like @darlicious is  not alone in her need for an equipment upgrade.  How something so seemingly simple can cause  such chaos . 

gmuise

Hi there;

I inadvertently lost my text before I could respond. Is there any way now for me to claim my gift?

Thanks!

@Rogan   you got the text and you replied YES?  If so, just want for another day , it will come

Rogan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't either

Rogan

thanks

sunflowergarden

It's been over 72hrs and still nothing in my account. I find the randomness of the promo infuriating. Some get it instantly, some not. I think it's about time Public explained what is going on and took ownership of the obvious flaw in the process.

rossputin

I still can't see mine. Replied "yes" 1/2 day ago.

I can see the balance of last year's minutes giveaway.  But so far not this year's More the Merrier.

Screenshot_20211206-000603.png

@Geejustin66 

Santa decided if you were good you would get it instantly. If you were naughty you wouldn't. Now you just have to be good and see if you get it before December 15th. If you dont get it by then you can plead your case to Santa's little helpers by contacting customer support at that time.

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Got the text around noon on Dec. 05th, didn't reply until just now lol, but the bonuses appeared in Self Serve instantly! ($15 plan) 🥳 

Also probably mentioned by someone else already: the texts to and from 4911 do not show up in usage history. 

Geejustin66

No it said to get the add on instantly reply yes. I got my minutes but not the data. Would like to know why too. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Tempest18 

Public mobile did say it’s going to take up to the  15th of December to receive your txt and gifts 

@Tempest18 

You and almost everyone else. I'm sure there will be some kind of update by pm tomorrow about how this roll out has been a complete fail. Christmas is 3 weeks away....you don't want to open your gifts before Christmas do you?

You will get them eventually....

Tempest18

I received a text from Public Mobile regarding a free one-time gift of 2gb data and 500 international minutes. To apply the gift instantly to my account, just reply YES which I did, but I don't see it in my add-ons.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wangyun67 : You just have to wait. The marketing says instant. It ain't instant. But they'll come...eventually. 

wangyun67

hi 

i received the message which a free one-time gift of 2GB data and 500 mins Int'l long distance call, and i replied YES on Friday. Why i didn't receive it in my account? 

Thanks

George

52 hours at the cabin almost wiped my 250 MB. 10 days to go until renewal so I may tap into a bit of gift data for the first time in a LONG TIME.

AE_Collector.

@AE_Collector 

Well unlike many....we have many untapped gifts from previous years to use if necessary. I have to tell myself to stop being so conservative and actually use some of these freebies.

@darlicious wrote:

@NDesai 

Maybe if pm just said once you get the text say YES to the text and log into your account to purchase the $0 holiday add ons. If you cannot log in but answered YES the add ons will be added to your account by December 25th. If you do not receive your gifts by Christmas contact customer support to have them add them for you.

Even if the text is a virtual queue much like getting your first, second or third jab to prevent self serve from getting overwhelmed....most customers will wait patiently in line for their turn before kicking up a fuss.

Currently 4/12 accounts/referrals have recieved the text. 0/4 have recieved the gifts.

In the past when everyone was notified to log in and collect their Christmas gifts… didn’t it bomb the web site causing endless problems even for people trying to activate new accounts? This is easier and makes more sense but even with spreading the texts over two weeks they have underestimated the load it puts in systems. Oh well, I’m about 36 hours in after sending YES and nothing yet but I’ve been here long enough to not lose any sleep over it!

AE_Collector

Jeet

ok.. I will wait and watch.. Gifts always give happiness

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jeet : You just have to wait. The marketing says instant. It ain't instant. But they'll come...eventually.

Jeet

Hi 

I got that text message and I did reply YES to that message but it's been atleast 12 hours now and the reward have not credited into my account. Has anyone else experienced this?

Whts is the solution for this?

@Zubeda "Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. "

Zubeda

Have not received my Holiday bonus rewards.

@NDesai 

Maybe if pm just said once you get the text say YES to the text and log into your account to purchase the $0 holiday add ons. If you cannot log in but answered YES the add ons will be added to your account by December 25th. If you do not receive your gifts by Christmas contact customer support to have them add them for you.

Even if the text is a virtual queue much like getting your first, second or third jab to prevent self serve from getting overwhelmed....most customers will wait patiently in line for their turn before kicking up a fuss.

Currently 4/12 accounts/referrals have recieved the text. 0/4 have recieved the gifts.

Need Help? Let's chat.