Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

How about offering these add-ons through 611 or Simon 😎? Texting was not a bad idea only if it worked properly for all. 

Wonder if this thread will hit 120 pages or even 150 pages by Dec 15..  🙂

Again, I think the SMS idea is great , better than last 2 years asking people to buy online at Self-Serve.  Supposed to be quicker and easier with SMS.. just that it seems like the process after the text reply is not automated  but manual .. the manual part really need to be automated next time.

We should ask PM to fix the flow .. and let us try again with a Mid-Year Bonus LoL

@softech wrote:

@websterjon 

no worry, it just take time. 

It seems to be a lone "line up", Although some are lucky enough to see the bonus almost instantly, some reported that after the text reply,  it took 24 hours to show up, some even 48 hours.  But just wait and they will be there

What a mess

It'll be interesting to know how these issues will be addressed/corected.

@websterjon 

no worry, it just take time. 

It seems to be a lone "line up", Although some are lucky enough to see the bonus almost instantly, some reported that after the text reply,  it took 24 hours to show up, some even 48 hours.  But just wait and they will be there

websterjon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok, great thank you!

websterjon

Hi @J_PM

I received the SMS of the holiday promo oh, I replied with yes. It's been a few hours and my account still has not been updated.

Please let me know if there is any issue.

Thanks 

@websterjon  no worry, it just take time. 

It seems to be a lone "line up", Some reported that after the text reply,  it took 24 hours to show up, some even 48 hours.  But just wait and they will be there

websterjon

Hi I received the holiday text for the free 2 GB of data.. I replied with YES, this was hours ago. however I still don't have it on my account. Is this promo working? Or is it my account?

Anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

yes it is only a bonus for December

Logan2021
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much for the prompt reply 🙂 

@Logan2021 wrote:

Hi all, if I accidentally deleted the text msg, is there a way I could recover it? Thank you 

Sorry, but no.  However, you don't need to get the message back. You can create a new text message thread to 4911 and send the "yes" text message.

Logan2021

Hi all, if I accidentally deleted the text msg, is there a way I could recover it? Thank you 

acudney

That explains it 🙂 

thanks so much. 

@acudney wrote:

Hi, I’ve not received the text for this. How do you get the text? I read in other comments that you can text YES to 4911 however that didn’t work and it says I’m not subscribed  for the service or reward. I thought it was for all customers? TIA

Customers cannot get these add-ons until Public Mobile sends the text message making the offer.

acudney

Hi, I’ve not received the text for this. How do you get the text? I read in other comments that you can text YES to 4911 however that didn’t work and it says I’m not subscribed  for the service or reward. I thought it was for all customers? TIA

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have four accounts with Public Mobile 3 got the text and we replied YES but no reply texts yet or gifts added yet. One account did not get the text yet. 

ibralolo

What a great gift! Happy holidays everyone! 🎉🎊🎁🎄🎅

@darlicious wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk 

Lol....maybe oranges are better than Apples!🤣🤣🤣

🥴🥴🥴ha ha. I kind of left the door open for that didn’t I.  Or did you mean lemons or oranges?

@tfandrick   you don't want to post your number here in public.  Click on the 3 dots on your post to remove it

Bonus may appear instantly or after 24 hours or even 48 hours.  Please wait and check it back on your Self-Serve My Account 

tfandrick

I received the text about the More is Merrier.  I have replied 'Yes' multiple times, and have not received the 2gb of data or extra minutes.

@ryanshaw979 

You would get a text message such as this one. 

PM-text.jpg

I got this the today. So be patient. It must be going through thousands of text, and a few are likely being bounced around probably.

Type in YES in the message and nothing more.

And wait patiently. 

Community Power!!!

I though only CS Agent can help and  I was sooooooo "closed" to open ticket with CS Agent  🙂

@Anonymous   you can my dear VIP friend now.. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tto4482 

some another customer the say with 1 to 3 days the will post in account 

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

for more info visit here link

by public mobile manager say

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

Re: More is Merrier is back! Community (publicmobile.ca)

for now you have to be patience if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agent, private message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

@DonnaD 

I got an email but still haven’t got the text yet.

Just have to wait for the text I guess.

@Anonymous 

Thanks for that....since I have never used any US roaming add ons or traveled to the US since joining pm I have no real life experience so I can only go by the info provided by others. The community is only as good as the information we provide.

I will edit my post accordingly.

@hairbag1 , I wished they say 2021 Christmas Promo to 2020 Christmas Promo...it makes it easier what is what. I am guessing the newer promotions is one the top, and the older ones at the bottom? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bigredelectric 

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

for more info visit here link,

by public mobile manager say

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

Re: More is Merrier is back! Community (publicmobile.ca)

for now you have to be patience and check it out your SMS and if see 491-1 

Reply YES

if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

@ryanshaw979 wrote:

My girlfriend says she didn’t get her holiday reward. Can anyone help? 

Gotta wait for SMS message from PM. Then, reply YES. Eventually, the More is Merrier gifts will be applied to her account. That could take a few minutes to a few weeks for them to be on the account...keep an eye on it.

@ryanshaw979   Just wait.  PM will send out the text in different stages until Dec 15.  The text will come eventually.  Everyone will get the turn.  PM just need to do it slowly. 

ryanshaw979

My girlfriend says she didn’t get her holiday reward. Can anyone help? 

Need Help? Let's chat.