Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shelly4 

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

for more info visit here link,

by public mobile manager say

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

Re: More is Merrier is back! Community (publicmobile.ca)

for now you have to be patience and check it out your SMS and if see 491-1 

Reply YES

if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agent, private message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

just check the plan details for add-on to confirm that bonus has been applied to your account.

Reboot and then use.

afolden
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I see now that the 1Gb data that I purchased recently is in fact in effect now. I see now how it breaks it down - so it means now that a small amount has been used of the recently paid for 1GB date - thanks for your input.. 👍

NameData Limit* (MB)Data Used** (MB)Remaining Data (MB)Status
1GB Add-on102418.5971005.403Active

pkaraa

After 15th dec they all should be contacting support agents which will be extra work, Why they need to text and asked for a reply rather they should be applying the promotion to all accounts new and old and get it over with once and for all. No text no reply no confirmation and checking account no tickets. If the promotion IS for every account then just apply to all.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DonnaD 

not a customer yet  visit here link

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

for now you have to be patience and check it out your SMS and if see 491-1 

Reply YES

if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Kishanan_13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You will receive the text message from public mobile asking that you will free holiday data and 500 minutes long distance free calls.  You have to type "yes". It will automatically added in your account 

Anonymous
Not applicable

611 is only available with T-Mobile. *611 is not available. The toll free is available with both.

Look @Anonymous : even the "VIP" gets a correction.

@Sparkles00 

I got everything on two of by accounts already with no problems 🙂

I think today they are sending the text to people who activated in 2019.  

If you activated later than 2019, you'll have to wait a little longer.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sparkles00 

2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

for more info visit here link

for now you have to be patience if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

• phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Good Luck..

@Sparkles00 wrote:

I have received the text and replied yes but it’s been almost a week and I haven’t gotten anything yet

@Sparkles00  shouldn't be a week yet, they only started this promo and started sending out text on Dec 1

did you login to My Account and check if you see 2 lines like this on your My Data and Add-ons?

2GB one-time data bonus
0  /  2048 MB
500 one-time Int'l LD bonus
0  /  500 MIN

In any case, wait till after Dec 15 before you open a ticket with PM for an update

@hTideGnow wrote:

@LitlLdy   yes, it is too good to be true but it is REAL  🙂

just wait for your text and reply YES.. then check your My Account.  It could take a day or two or even longer, but it will be there (there is some delay but it will be there eventually)

When I received the text I replied YES to the text as soon as I saw it on here that it was legit 😃

Sparkles00

I have received the text and replied yes but it’s been almost a week and I haven’t gotten anything yet

@Sparkles00   yes, some got them already

just wait for the text, then reply YES

The time for it to appear on My Account varies, could be quick or up to 2 days

Just in case you still  don't get the invite text or not seeing the bonus  by Dec 16, then open ticket with PM

Sparkles00

Yes they are texting it this year but I have rent to actually see it in my account 

Sparkles00

Has anyone received their Holliday 2gb and 500 minutes yet but just texting back yes?

@LitlLdy   yes, it is too good to be true but it is REAL  🙂

just wait for your text and reply YES.. then check your My Account.  It could take a day or two or even longer, but it will be there (there is some delay but it will be there eventually)

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Thank you soo much! I had to sign on here to be sure the text I received was real 😆 

Merry Christmas everyone 🎄 💕 
To add to this, I never call international so the 500 one-time Int'l LD bonus will go to waste but I can use the data. To bad the minutes weren’t for Canada also.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VictorTO 

some another customer the say with 1 to 3 days the will post in account 

but what i can see the say for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

for more info visit here link

for now you have to be patience if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

• phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

Good Luck..

LeePublic

Just a gentle reminder to be patient for the Holiday bonus to apply to your account. It will be applied eventually! 😁

afolden

I replied YES on Dec 2.. so will be patient and wait until after Dec 15 to see if it is applied.

@afolden how long you have replied YES to the bonus?  It could time some time for it to appear on your My Account.  Some said 24 hours but some said longer

afolden

No.. I only see the original 1GB data that since has almost all been used up: 

Data & Add-Ons Amount Used
1GB Add-on 18.597 / 1024 MB

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

611 is fully accessible from the US and I imagine that 4911 is a derivative short code.

Good to know.

@afolden wrote:

The $15 addition to account was taken off my credit card, and also my Public Mobile account shows the $15 taken out of the acct: 

Nov 21, 20211GB Add-on/Données 1 Go $15.00$0.00
Nov 21, 2021Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$15.00 $15.00

@afolden     Then the 1GB data add-on should be available in your account.  Do you not see under My Data/Add-ons on the overview page?  

Edit:  Also there's a possibility that you may have already used it up since it was purchased on Nov. 21st?  

afolden

The $15 addition to account was taken off my credit card, and also my Public Mobile account shows the $15 taken out of the acct: 

Nov 21, 20211GB Add-on/Données 1 Go $15.00$0.00
Nov 21, 2021Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit$15.00 $15.00

@afolden wrote:

On Nov 21st I paid $15 for an additional 1GB of Data, plus since then Public Mobile has sent me a text stating I have been given a free gift of 2GB data. But to date do not see even the 1GB data addition I paid for, or the 2GB gift. Why not? What do I have to do to get these to show up on my account?

@afolden   For your Nov. 21st purchase, did you follow the two steps involved in buying add-ons?  First add funds and then back to add-ons page to actually purchase the add-on.  If you still see the $15 credit in your account balance then the second step was not taken in which case it might be better for you to leave that there to go towards your renewal payment as PM is giving out their holiday data/mins to all customers.  

Unfortunately, it might mean you won't get those gifts immediately as there are delays for some who have responded to the text and days later are still waiting for them to be added to their account.  However, you will eventually get those gifts and just need some patience for now.

If you need the data urgently, then just complete the second step of adding the data add-on in your self serve account.

LeePublic

@VictorTO From what I hear, It may take up to 48 hours or in some cases, up to 1 week for the Holiday bonus to process. 

@CountyDownIeUk 

Lol....maybe oranges are better than Apples!🤣🤣🤣

@afolden 

Did you only add $15 to your account? When purchasing add ons you must add the funds first then select, confirm and submit your purchase.

The 2GB bonus holiday gift will be added to your account eventually.....or If it isn't by December 15th you will have to contact customer support to have it added. The roll out for the "More is Merrier" campaign isn't exactly going as pm planned.

afolden

On Nov 21st I paid $15 for an additional 1GB of Data, plus since then Public Mobile has sent me a text stating I have been given a free gift of 2GB data. But to date do not see even the 1GB data addition I paid for, or the 2GB gift. Why not? What do I have to do to get these to show up on my account?

Need Help? Let's chat.