Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

@leoharvey 

I was told that once the text was sent pm would hold the text message until you powered up your phone. So in theory you can take the sim card out of the ZTE unit and put it in a mobile phone to recieve the text message if has already been sent....in theory.

@CountyDownIeUk and @Nezgar also have pm sim cards in their ZTE units. They can weigh in on their personal possible solutions to this issue.

@barndoor wrote:

@leoharvey1 

If you are here you must have a my account ?  ... wait till Dec 16 and  log into your account , go to purchase add ons and they should be listed there and  from what I understand you can purchase them there for free . 

Unfortunately, this information isn't accurate. @Lieux has provided an accurate/up-to-date response.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@keepasa : Add-on speed comes in at plan speed. Some old plans don't have plan data therefor the data comes in at full speed.

@sotiff the text said immediately,  but some said 24 hours nd some said longer.   

sotiff
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I replied Yes and YES again, but didn't receive the free gift yet. I thought it is an immediately and automatically

vidyamishra

@CountyDownIeUk Thank you so much!

@vidyamishra wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk How do I reach out to CSA? I'm a new PM customer and realize the call center is all online. There is no dedicated number that I can reach out to.

P.S. I'm a woman!

Hi @vidyamishra 

CLICK HERE and contact a CSA. Keep an eye on the envelope at top right of screen. Give the details that you have the add on and the full number that does not connect. It might take a few hours or a day. 

leoharvey1

Thanks!

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@keepasa All current PM plans are at 3G speeds except for some grandfathered plans like the $10 50 min/50 text plan or the 2016 $40 4 GB plan are at 4G LTE speeds.

keepasa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I wonder if this extra 2GB is limited to 3G speeds since there isn't a mention of it.  Normally when it's not indicated, it would perhaps mean at standard LTE speeds then. 

vidyamishra

@CountyDownIeUk How do I reach out to CSA? I'm a new PM customer and realize the call center is all online. There is no dedicated number that I can reach out to.

P.S. I'm a woman!

Iurii
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ok thanks, will wait couple days

@Iurii same answer... if you got the text, reply YES and wait.. could be instant but could also be 24 to 48 hours...

Only open ticket with PM after Dec 16..

Iurii

Same story. Does anybody received 2GB holiday rewards ? Or anybody can help with it ?

Jamestkirk62

YES

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Murphcrud wrote:

Just text YES to text received from Public Mobile

@Murphcrud 

only Reply  YES

Murphcrud

Just text YES to text received from Public Mobile

@hTideGnow wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk thanks for clarifying..but India is part of the Bonus Long Distance.  Unless he does not have the bonus Long distance yet  and just paid for  the regular Long Distance package  which does not include India

@hTideGnow 

Right and OP says they have the More the Merrier add on. 

@vidyamishra wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk It's an Indian mobile number (country code 91). I have 500 mins of long distance calls and 2 GB of data awarded by Public mobile. I can see these add-on on my self serve account as well.

It should work. Try again. If does not work....contact a CSA. 

vidyamishra

@hTideGnow I did reboot my phone. Still no luck.

@CountyDownIeUk thanks for clarifying..but India is part of the Bonus Long Distance.  Unless he does not have the bonus Long distance yet  and just paid for  the regular Long Distance package  which does not include India

@hTideGnow wrote:

@vidyamishra try to call a landlines number in India. It should work.  it might not work for mobile number in India.  Some Long distance package like this as the cost is higher 

@hTideGnow 

That is NOT the case with PM.

vidyamishra

@CountyDownIeUk It's an Indian mobile number (country code 91). I have 500 mins of long distance calls and 2 GB of data awarded by Public mobile. I can see these add-on on my self serve account as well.

@vidyamishra try to call a landlines number in India. It should work.  it might not work for mobile number in  some countries. Some Long distance package like this as the cost is higher 

@hTideGnow wrote:

@vidyamishra which country you are calling?  919 look so like a US area code, just need to add 1 in the front

@hTideGnow 

Just dusted off my crystal ball. By the name of the OP I am guessing NOT a call to USA. 

@vidyamishra if you are calling India, it should work, just reboot your phone 

vidyamishra

@hTideGnow I'm trying to call India mobile number. Using this format to call: exit code+country code+mobile number. 011919xxxxxxxx

@vidyamishra wrote:

Tried calling with 011919xxxxxxxxx. I'm trying to call a mobile number.

What country were you calling??

While some Telcos charge more for international calls to a mobile number vs and land line....PM does not. 

@vidyamishra which country you are calling?  919 look so like a US area code, just need to add 1 in the front

vidyamishra

Tried calling with 011919xxxxxxxxx. I'm trying to call a mobile number.

Need Help? Let's chat.