Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

@laurajcj You probably did not get any reply after replying "YES". This also happened to me yesterday. I still don't see add-ons. Don't worry though, PM will know about these glitches and sort something out. 

@laurajcj   it was supposed to be instant but there is a long delay, expect it shows up in your account after 24 to 48 hours.

(no worry, you are not alone, many replied YES and are waiting in line, too)

laurajcj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a text from Public Mobile offering me a 2GB gift and just requite me to reply "YES". But it is not added to my account after I replied "YES".

Lehaha
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes there some people have this issue too, including my sister 

Dominiquedomdom

I have replied yes to the text, but never actually received  the holiday gift. 

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The only holiday bonus I ever got from Bell mobile was they putting my rate up each year, lol. So I guess that was a reverse bonus.   So once again thank you Public mobile/Telus

Stay safe and happy holidays

DavidP51
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sort of a PSA based on recent experience...  I received and replied to the 4911 SMS message on Dec. 1, and nuthin' to date.  I opened a ticket and communicated with a CS_Agent who acknowledged there's an issue, and advised "...if the SMT bugs are worked out, I believe that a confirmation text will arrive",  but to give it a few days for resolution. Now to wait and see how things unfold...

@hTideGnow wrote:

@Yuel wrote:

The text message said that it will apply instantly.

It was instantly in the beginning.  But looks like a long "line up" there, Someone reported it took  24 hours yesterday, so, maybe it takes even longer now

@hTideGnow    Yes, I can confirm it's definitely taking longer than 24 hours right now...at least for some of us.  😊

@Yuel wrote:

It was instantly in the beginning.  But looks like a long "line up" there, Someone reported it took  24 hours yesterday, so, maybe it takes even longer now

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Yuel wrote:

I did that but still nothing 

@Yuel   I received my text yesterday but still don't have the gifts added to my account yet.  But I'm not worried because I know they eventually will be added.  The system is probably overwhelmed right now and it's likely causing the delay. 

Yuel

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Yuel It can take up to 48 hours to appear on your PM account.

Yuel

I did that but still nothing 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yuel 

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

not a customer yet  visit here link

by public mobile manager say

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

Re: More is Merrier is back! Community (publicmobile.ca)

for now you have to be patience and check it out your SMS and if see 491-1 

Reply YES

if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agent, private message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

LeePublic

@Yuel It takes up to a week for the bonus data to show but most people report receiving the bonus data within 24-48 hours. I suggest being patient, it will show up! 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Yuel wrote:

got a text this morning (Dec 3, 11 am pst).. responded YES right away but no response and nothing in account.. been over 4 hours already. is this expected?

@Yuel    Yes the gifts are not being added to the accounts immediately and lots of customers are still waiting.  It could take a couple of days before you see them, just be patient. 

I don't think rebooting your phone is going to add those holiday gifts to your account either.

LeePublic

Just as a FYI, the texts will be sent in batches until the 15th. Patience is essential! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yuel 

yes is happen,

maybe try to do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

LeePublic

@markchen8717 The texts will be sent in batches until the 15th of December, I suggest waiting patiently.

Yuel

got a text this morning (Dec 3, 11 am pst).. responded YES right away but no response and nothing in account.. been over 4 hours already. is this expected?

@sharleen2955 wrote:

I was also wondering if we will receive the holiday gift text message?

I hope we will. But still nothing yet on my phone... 12 days to go...

No SMS yet; Ontario, GTA

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sharleen2955 wrote:

Thank you

@sharleen2955 

your welcome

enjoy your service....

sharleen2955

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sharleen2955 wrote:

@sharleen2955 

all customer will be receive the SMS for holiday gift, for now you have to be patience and check it out your SMS and if see 491-1 

Reply YES

sharleen2955

Anonymous
Not applicable

@samcat 

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

not a customer yet  visit here link

by public mobile manager say

If customers do not receive their SMS offer by mid-month or are unable to redeem because of a specific situation, our agents can help with next steps. However, I would strongly advise customers to wait until mid-December and return if they are still unable to redeem through SMS.

Re: More is Merrier is back! Community (publicmobile.ca)

for now you have to be patience and check it out your SMS and if see 491-1 

Reply YES

if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

samcat

Will Public Mobile be giving away holiday gift this year? 

I didn't receive any texts or see anything posted.. 

This is my second or third year and the holiday gifts are one of my favourite things about public mobile. Please share if you know if it's coming.

Need Help? Let's chat.