cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: [Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus*

Lol @bluejaywpg . You beat me to a similar post.

How closely do PM decision makers watch the forums?  My impression is not much as I haven't observed changes based on our whining?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus*

@seirin90 wrote:

Is it first month free or second or third month that's free? They mention one month free but didn't specify which month is free

It's usually the second month of service that's free....not the first month.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@seirin90 

Ok I went looking and couldn't find any extra terms for the free month credit. So as long as you register your email and activate on the same one then it should follow the usual terms of it being applied within 30 days of activating. It's never the first month....you have to activate and pay first to be eligible.😁

@Jade_S 

Terms and conditions of the free month credit? Am I missing something here?

bluejaywpg

@darlicious wrote:

@bluejaywpg 

You missed the free month credit and now there is half price sim cards with a BOGO free.

OK thanks for reminding me of the free month, but I will argue (not trying to be **bleep**) that that's still 1 deal (with 2 parts). 1 package deal, in other words.

As for the 50% off SIMs - I didn't see it in the OP so I guess it's in a separate post that I did not see while I was checking announcements?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bluejaywpg 

The sim card discovery is thanks to @Kristowhy 's eagle eyes on the main website.

bluejaywpg

@rossputin wrote:

Lol @bluejaywpg . You beat me to a similar post.

How closely do PM decision makers watch the forums?  My impression is not much as I haven't observed changes based on our whining?

The only way to affect decision making from cell companies is to legislate it. They have demonstrated that they don't give one iota about what we say as long as there's a virtual oligopoly. Why I can get cheaper (& better) cell service in tiny Iceland than in Canada, when literally almost everything else in Iceland costs about double what it costs in Canada, is otherwise beyond me.

If the decision makers are watching the forums, they are making a "what not to do" list from our whines. That would explain why I am not a banned user for my occasional rants. 🤣

Jade_S
Public Mobile

Hi @softech 

It’s December 17th to activate.

Thank you,

Jade

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S 

Thanks for the update on the date. Is it safe to assume it's the usual second month free credit terms and conditions?

Edit:

Third month credit as per the post below....

Jade_S
Public Mobile

Hi @seirin90 

It will be the 3rd month. 😊

Thank you,

Jade

seirin90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Jade

Thanks for the clarification. 

I noticed zoomer wireless is giving away 2GB for the holidays. I saw it on a forum. Maybe Public mobile will follow suit.

Need Help? Let's chat.