cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KattVarjeal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus*

Hi, my husband and I are currently with Public mobile on $25 plans. I am wondering.... if we switch to a $35 plan would we be able to get the bonus 2GB black friday offer applied?

Thanks.

Kristowhy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: [Update] Black Friday deals are here! Don’t miss out - 2GB recurring data bonus*

@Kristowhy wrote:

Let's not forget that SIM cards are 50% off ($5 instead of $10) and PM also includes a bonus free additional SIM card, so you get TWO cards for $5.  Also note that shipping (Canada Post) was provided FREE of charge as well.

I just picked up a couple of cards for $5.65 total!

Update:  Just received my two SIM cards delivered via UPS.  Fast!!

Kristowhy

@KattVarjeal wrote:

Hi, my husband and I are currently with Public mobile on $25 plans. I am wondering.... if we switch to a $35 plan would we be able to get the bonus 2GB black friday offer applied?

Thanks.

The details on page 1 clearly state the promo is for new customers. 

Kristowhy_0-1637874492200.png

But I do think allowing that would be a great way of increasing the ARPU from previous customers!

simon3046

I have signed up with $35 new plan but still waiting for the 2GBBONU & one month free service.  I have checked into my new account over 48 hrs yet nothing shown in my account yet. At the moment I am still on the 2.5GB only.

Please make adjustment on my account. 

Thanks

New signed in customer

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@simon3046 

The data should be added within 72 hours but there have been several reports of both the data and the bonus referral credit not being applied despite the referral code and promocode being entered at activation. Wait the full 72 hours and contact customer support then for the CSA's to apply it.

The free month credit will be applied within 30 days ( I have to double check that...) If you dont see it applied by day 28/29 you can again contact customer support. But usually a new customer will update this thread when they have it applied to their account. In the past this has usually occurred 5 days after the promo expires which would be around the first day of winter.

Edit:

Are you not signed up for autopay? You will get the $2 reward + the 500mb of bonus data.

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'd like to know - what are the other Black Friday deals that are here before Black Friday (since you said dealS plural)??? This post mentions only ONE deal, & it's the exact same deal that has been offered in the form of flash sales for literally months!

Hopefully, with Black Friday being tomorrow, there will be deals plural, with at least 1 for existing customers! And I'm still game to increase my plan if PM comes out with the right deal for EXISTING customers, like I tried to do about a year ago with a deal that came out, but couldn't because PM ended it early, on the morning of the last day of the deal. (Hint hint, PM...)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bluejaywpg 

You missed the free month credit and now there is half price sim cards with a BOGO free.

jib_tech

@Kristowhy 

Thanks for the heads up on the cheap sim cards.

@Jade_S 

Thanks for adding the free month credit. That was the push I needed to convince my friend to switch. Cheers! Cha-ching!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jib_tech 

Whatever it takes....congrats on the Cha-ching!

seirin90

Is it first month free or second or third month that's free? They mention one month free but didn't specify which month is free

Need Help? Let's chat.