cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Upcoming support enhancements: We're looking for testers!

Agreed and Simon the chat bot is useless!

i don't really have the time, but more importantly I don't have the PATIENCE to be a troubleshooter *lol*

I don't really need any more data, I barely put a dent in my 4.5G/month, i just definately needed something that was over 1.5 and that was the only other option.

cheers

-James

Oracle

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Lol, too funny

@Felixbthe1  Although this topic isn't that old, it is just long enough to leave some doubt which message you are replying to.  For clarity in any long thread, if your reply does not appear immediately after the message to which you're replying, it's best to quote that message or tag the author to whom you're replying.  

Oracle

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

I am a public customer and very interested, thanks

@Felixbthe1  As per the instructions in the announcement, you'll need to sign up for this using the link included at the bottom of that post.

Done and done, thank you

💯 percent Smiley Happy

Oracle

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Done and done, thank you

Hey buddy, curb the enthusiasm.  There are no hero awards for post count.  No need to repeat yourself over and over again.  

Thanks,my mistake

@will13am wrote:

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

Done and done, thank you

Hey buddy, curb the enthusiasm.  There are no hero awards for post count.  No need to repeat yourself over and over again.  

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's awesome, I wish more companies will follow PM's lead and actually get their customers involved prior to launching new support tools which directly effects/impacts the customer.  Smart way to see in real time if this will actually truly help the customer.

One thing I would suggest is get more testers, I don't think 10 is enough of a sample size because usually 20-30% that take part in testing are usually just there to get whatever is free that is being offered and don't truly care about the results and the impact on customers, no real value.  Larger sample size will get you better results and feedback.  I would have suggested around 20 - 30 testers.