cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Upcoming support enhancements: We're looking for testers!

@bridonca 

OMG i nearly choked to death from inhaling my drink by accident when i read your comment.. I'm fine now tho

I too am an expert in murphy's law.

Recently in an attempt to get my fire tv to support US alexa skills, i spent the better part of 12 hours trying to put it back because my efforts royally screwed EVERYTHING up  *lol*

thanks for the good laugh

-James

Well it's a step in the right direction at least. Honestly I think the whole support system needs a redo, the community rewards encourage like 30 people to jump on a thread the second it opens, it becomes difficult for those of us who don't babysit the site 24/7 to contribute.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great! I am in.

I like the system you have now. Pay less for less service. That’s why I chose PM. There’s zero BS. I also like PM’s feel of the  company in its marketing. It’s basically like, “don’t  like it? don’t care, move on”. I like that. As for a que or ticket system, sounds expensive. I’d rather see less effort, less service, lower pricing. I’d prefer you do nothing which means you spend nothing. Customers are the ones who pay your bills. The same thing goes for kiosks. We are paying for those to. Keep the moderator system the way it is.

The community rewards system works well the way it is. I agree with you about the replies. But after a few searches it’s easy to see the names of people who constantly post cut and paste “contact moderator” replies. It’s easy to see who’s truly helping and those faking it just for credit. Once you get to know their names, I just ignore all their replies. Simple.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I assume that the support enhancements are on the moderator side, not here on the community. There must be a better way than the verification step currently required.  Besides slowing the entire process down it seems to me that it wastes moderator time so it is costing PM money. Look forward to see the improvements!

Terry

Mayor / Maire

Here's hoping the form requires you log into your self serve account and is not a private message as the current system is

The double verification just wastes everyones time

(actually I can still remember when no verification was required at all but that was a massive security risk as well)

@chelsealzl wrote:

Sounds like a good idea to have a standardized form rather than messaging back and forth for info verification which takes way longer time. Hope it'll work well!

Public Mobile

Loving the enthusiasm, just over 12 hours remaining to sign up. If you didn't do it yet, please consider doing so! Smiley Happy

I am a public customer and very interested, thanks

@plantmom wrote:

Thats a great reward if we get picked! and a great way to help out the community.

Lol, too funny