cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Upcoming Help Changes + Feedback

@6500K, the post became cool as soon as you used the Bugatti Veyron in an analogy

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@6500K, the post became cool as soon as you used the Bugatti Veyron in an analogy

Well...not at the temperature he runs at. 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@z10user4I am going to strongly disagree with you here lol.

6500K temperature headlights are the perfect white/blue color. I would not only call them cool (as in awesome), but the coolest.

Not cool as in kelvin temperature. Cool white is usually referred to as much less than 6500k

Highlighted
Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@z10user4I am going to strongly disagree with you here lol.

6500K temperature headlights are the perfect white/blue color. I would not only call them cool (as in awesome), but the coolest.

Not cool as in kelvin temperature. Cool white is usually referred to as much less than 6500k

Agreed Cool White is about 3100 or I like to say brown light.  Start getting into the blues around 8000K and get up to 30000K you will get a pink/light purple colour

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I was just making a silly quip after the cool comment and riffing on his username and...yes kelvin as in absolute zero making 6500K freaking hot.

🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Agreed Cool White is about 3100 or I like to say brown light.  Start getting into the blues around 8000K and get up to 30000K you will get a pink/light purple colour

@ShawnC13I don't remember laughing at any of your posts before now, but I have now. Thats such a good way to describe it. Brown. Like poo, I hate 3000k lights. Next time I see someone with 3000's I am going to tell them their headlights are poop and its not just the schnapps talking. I will see them rollin' up behind me, try to time a red light, roll down my window and just point at the front of their car with serious face. If they see me pointin' they will probably roll down their window and I will yell "Your headlights are poo!" Haha...

Highlighted
Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ShawnC13I don't remember laughing at any of your posts before now, but I have now. Thats such a good way to describe it. Brown. Like poo, I hate 3000k lights. Next time I see someone with 3000's I am going to tell them their headlights are poop and its not just the schnapps talking. I will see them rollin' up behind me, try to time a red light, roll down my window and just point at the front of their car with serious face. If they see me pointin' they will probably roll down their window and I will yell "Your headlights are poo!" Haha...

@RobertQc, I can remember as a kid the adertisements  everywhere for the cool white a soft light.  I don't even really like 4100 for the house I like  a clean white light

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I also thought of a "cool" feature if it can be implemented (pun intended).  Not sure if it is opening a can of worms but ... here it goes.

A live voice chat feature in which if a community member is available at the time to answer a voice chat then the system can broker this and connect the new customer to a live member of this community for help.  I found that talking for one minute may be more effective than reading many many pages of solutions in threads.  If implemented well, this would be the first site to have a community driven voice help system that I have ever seen (or heard - pun).

A corollary to this would be to have voice recordings (or even short instructional videos), that provide help for the most common problems that arise in our community.  I would volunteer my voice but it is not the most suitable for something like this in my opinion.  Wouldn't it be cool if someone could do an imitation of Darth Vader to help with activation problems?  That would be the bomb!

This may have been tabled already by someone, but I thought it would be appropriate in this thread.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@6500K wrote:

I also thought of a "cool" feature if it can be implemented (pun intended).  Not sure if it is opening a can of worms but ... here it goes.

A live voice chat feature in which if a community member is available at the time to answer a voice chat then the system can broker this and connect the new customer to a live member of this community for help.  I found that talking for one minute may be more effective than reading many many pages of solutions in threads.  If implemented well, this would be the first site to have a community driven voice help system that I have ever seen (or heard - pun).

A corollary to this would be to have voice recordings (or even short instructional videos), that provide help for the most common problems that arise in our community.  I would volunteer my voice but it is not the most suitable for something like this in my opinion.  Wouldn't it be cool if someone could do an imitation of Darth Vader to help with activation problems?  That would be the bomb!

This may have been tabled already by someone, but I thought it would be appropriate in this thread.  

@6500KI think its a great idea to help some customers, it has great potential for help out in way less time. I know that many posts are solved by a team effort, and there are cases where humans including myself and the oracles do not get it right or do not have a complete answer and have to be corrected which isin't terrible, but is also not complete. What happens if a shi*tdisturber community member answered the call and asked for their password then changed their plan? 

Let me open that can of worms for you. My glass is half empty today.

Customer "Hey my phones not working" (backround television is blasting)

Me: "Be specific, whats not working, I am trouble hearing your the tv is on and real loud"

Customer "Hey yea I am watching the news"

Me: "Please turn down the TV and tell me what you need help with"

Customer: " MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING"

Me: "can you please be more specific, what is not working"

Customer: " EVERYTHING IS NOT WORKING"

Me "ok so you phone is black, it wont turn on?"

Customer "it turns on"

Me "sigh... okay is the screen responding to your touches"

... customer leaves for 3 minutes

Customer"yes"

Me "so then some things are working please be specific"

customer "No nothings working"

Me: "Please be specific what is not working"

Customer;"NOTHING IS WORKING"

Me: "ok if your account active, whats not working mms, sms, text, calls, data, do you have a plan at public mobile?"

Customer: "no response"

customer "no response"

ME: "hello"

Customer "hey"

Me" "is your account active"

Customer;"What account????"

Me ":.................the public mobile self serve account?"

Customer "How do I check"

Me" go here *self serve link* and login, then look at the page, does account status say active?"

Customer" silent, no response"

Customer "you can hear the keyboard, click click click, some music starts playing, sounds like facebook notifications, customer is laughing"

ME" "Hello???:
Customer: Hey bro whats up

ME WHERE ARE YOU, ARE YOU STUCK, DID YOU LOG IN YET

Customer: I am in my living room

ME:"............. where are you in terms of logging into self serve? are you on your computer, are you in a browser ready to log in, are you logged in on self serve?

Customer Yea

Me "YEA WHAT!?"

Customer "Yea I am at my computer"

I have disconnected from voicechat, I have disabled voicechat, I hate voicechat.

Customer "Hey I cant log into my self-serve please help"

Sh*tdisturber4444 has joined voicechat
Sh*tdisturber4444 "did you try inserting the phone into your &*^&^@#m, then starts playing troll music"

Sh*tdisturber4444 "has disconnected"

Customer- "Hi my phone battery is not lasting as long as it should"

SSz has joined voicechat

SSz "u ned to Kontact mederator_team plz click this link be patient"

SSz has left voicechat

Me in disguise with dirteh senchez voice "hey um my phoneeeeee"

@z10user4has joined voicechat "Hey, what do you need"

ME in disguise "I need... hnnnnnnng"

Me in disguise *breaths heavy*

Me in disguise "grumbled sounds"

z10user4 "Do you need help with your phone or servie"

Me in disguise "I need help"

z10user "with what?"

Me in disguise "I am sorry I need help please wait a moment"

Me in disguise *never comes back, but starts timer of how long he will wait lol*

z10user4 has disconnected

Customer "Hi my phone has no service"

Slesh409 has joined voicechat

Slesh409 "last wek I went to baesbell game n on way muh phone no service bruh is your oil leaking u shuld chek 1st k"

Slesh409 has left voicechat

shi*tdisturber445 has joined voicechat

community member "Hey how can I help you"

shi*tdisturber445 "I have an error in my self serve, please see this screen shot"

shi*tdisturber445 "abz.jjdh.fly/myaccountscreenshot.jpeg"

community member *opens picture*, sees picture of genitalia.

shi*tdisturber445 "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FK U PHEGORT ROGERS4LYFE "

community member has left voicechat.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@6500K wrote:

I am guessing by @RobertQc post that he does not agree and frankly I agree with him. It would  most difinitely open that pervial "Can of Worms". As cool as it may be in most cases there are the few that would make it a logistic, technical and lack of respect nightmare. To quote Murphy, "If it can go wrong it will".

Need Help? Let's chat.