cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unveiling our exciting support enhancement: SIMon-assisted ticketing!

Alan_K
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community,

As I’ve shared in my Developer Blog series (Part 1/ Part 2), the team and I have been hard at work driving improvements in our support model, and as of today, we’ve finally gone live!

If you haven’t been keeping up with the Developer Blog, here’s what you missed-

• Starting today, SIMon, our virtual assistant, can now connect customers looking for help to our Moderators through a guided smartform.
  • SIMon will act as the first point of contact (like a front desk agent!) for customers, guiding customers to relevant Help Articles or the Community for general questions, and for tougher account issues, he’ll bring you to submit a smartform to the Moderators. 
  • Private Messaging the Moderator Team continues to be an available option.

Why should I use SIMon?

• It can save you time - by using the smartform, you’re ensuring that our Moderators will have all the necessary details they’ll need to start actioning your request right away from the first message. Plus, authentication is now part of the submission process. No more silly back and forth follow up messages! 
  • SIMon will pre-fill your support form for you - Based on your short conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon will remember what you shared with him and complete certain parts of your form for you! Cool right? 
  • Track your issue more easily - If you reach out to a Moderator via SIMon and the smartform, you’ll be issued a ticket number, making following up on your issue a snap when you can share your ticket number with a Moderator.
  • Pssst. You’ll hear back faster! - Based on the completeness of the information, Mods will prioritize issues coming from the smartform over regular private messages. 

As always, we’d love to hear what you think! Give SIMon a try the next time you need help (just click the bottom right button on any Community Page, or visit the Get Help Page). We’d love to hear what your experience was like if you’ve given SIMon a try! We’re continuing down the road to improve support, and this is something that’ll we’ll continue to grow and iterate on with your inputs.

Let us know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Alan

82 REPLIES 82

dickwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrat to all contributors

LindaB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have triend it an really like it. It would be nice if there was a little more time between each speech bubble coming up to give the reader time. It can be a little distracting. But super cool overall !!! 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

This is inteersting upgrade.  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.