cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Unveiling our exciting support enhancement: SIMon-assisted ticketing!

When I try to submit a ticket, the chat bot asks me to login. And when I try to login, I get an error logging in message. What should I do? I am trying to use the same credentials that allowed me to post this message.

Screenshot from 2019-09-07 09-59-30.png

Oracle

I spoke too soon Smiley Sad

My password changed once again. So i created a ticket on Sep 4th. Guess what, still no reply from a mod. All they need to do is reset my password, and i am sure they can do it within a click of a button. I thought they are smart enough to make the smart form let you filter tickets. For example, they can let one mod handle all password related and other easy inquiries instead of most of them spending time on complicated issues. I guess i was wrong as i haven't heard back for more than 72 hours now. Was my ticket missed or i am too down the queue? I am not sure.

I am very sad to see the new smart form already not making any difference. It just makes things little easier and just one step closer by allowing us to verify our accounts during submission, but there seems to be no change in quick resolution. Password reset inquiries should always be bumped up because it is so easy to reset the password and someone could be waiting for it to do any of the available self-serve options such as changing sim card or phone number, adding payment details, or checking call logs. I do not see any harm done if they just bump up these easy inquiries. As i said before, they only have to assign one mod to handle this. Rest can continue with other inquiries. Oh well, can i even hope for better support anymore? Smiley Frustrated

cc: @Alan_K 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

Public Mobile

@will13am The forms are working fine for me, can you show me an example so I can look into it?

Oracle

@Alan_K wrote:

@will13am The forms are working fine for me, can you show me an example so I can look into it?

I edited my post just now because the form has come back.  Maybe it was something on my end, but I could not get the form to show up earlier today.  It just goes straight to private message to moderator.  Maybe a browser cache issue, not sure.

Mayor / Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

@Alan_K: It would be MUCH more useful if there was a direct link to the form rather than plodding through SIMon trying to figure out the magic words to get there.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

And maybe an option under "My Settings" to turn off the question mark all together please & thank you!

@z10user4 wrote:

@Alan_K wrote:

@Alan_K: It would be MUCH more useful if there was a direct link to the form rather than plodding through SIMon trying to figure out the magic words to get there.

It seems to be me that people are spending time (myself included) trying to figure out ways to bypass SIMon. SIMon can be helpful and does have a place, but when people have already asked around in the Community or when it's an issue that clearly needs a ticket opened/moderator help, needing to go through SIMon is frustrating, takes extra time, and is just confusing customers.

Oracle

@z10user4  the magic words I found were "submit ticket "

I also agree with the direct link. It was the first thing I asked for when I had the testing session, and I believe a couple times since.  But who are we just customers, not the engineers building the support system. 

Mayor / Maire

@mimmo wrote:

@z10user4  the magic words I found were "submit ticket "

I also agree with the direct link. It was the first thing I asked for when I had the testing session, and I believe a couple times since.  But who are we just customers, not the engineers building the support system. 

As with magic...abracadabra doesn't always work. I get the bit that says to pm...not submit ticket.