cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Unveiling our exciting support enhancement: SIMon-assisted ticketing!

@Poogzley wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@popping wrote:

Response time for the new ticketing system is faster than previous sending private message to moderator directly system.

I send in my request yesterday 10pm and received moderator reply around 3pm today (17 hours).  

I suspect this ticketing system cuts down on some of the back and forth discussion which can be condusive to quicker response time.  I doubt that it is the total solution.  In recent days, I have seen the bench strength augmented.  Some improvements probably came that way.  In any event, 17 hours is still not something worth celebrating.  Get it down to 1.7 hours and we can start celebrating. 

@will13am Under an hour would be worth celebrating or better yet a live chat!

(I am allowed to dream)

When I came to Public Mobile back in fall 2016, moderator team response time was around 1-2 hours.  Today, the service is a lot different than 2016.  It has probably grown significantly.  That does not mean the support systems should not grow commensurate with the customer base.  If they were able to achieve that level of customer service 3 years ago, there is no reason why they cannot do it today.  It all comes down to re-investing the earnings back into the improving the infrastructure.  As customers, we want more for less.  As service provider, they want to give less for more.  It is a symbiotic relationship where we need to find that middle ground where both parties are equally happy/unhappy. 

@Poogzley wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@popping wrote:

Response time for the new ticketing system is faster than previous sending private message to moderator directly system.

I send in my request yesterday 10pm and received moderator reply around 3pm today (17 hours).  

I suspect this ticketing system cuts down on some of the back and forth discussion which can be condusive to quicker response time.  I doubt that it is the total solution.  In recent days, I have seen the bench strength augmented.  Some improvements probably came that way.  In any event, 17 hours is still not something worth celebrating.  Get it down to 1.7 hours and we can start celebrating. 

@will13am Under an hour would be worth celebrating or better yet a live chat!

(I am allowed to dream)

Let's remember that quickest way to greatly quicken, or virtually eliminate, wait time won't happy because of increased costs.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Cool, I just used the SIM-on tool and worked perfectly, and was very quick.  My phone just had a software update and for some reason my voicemail settings was reset and whichever number that was supposed to be there disappeared.  I figured maybe SIM-on can help me with retrieving the voicemail number.  I wasn't sure if it was my actual phone number or if it was a central number that the provider assigns, as I know some other providers have an actual assigned voicemail number.  Within 5 seconds I was able to ask my question and get the accurate response from SIM-on.  I was able to retrieve my voicemail in seconds.

Thanks SIM-on.  And I also like they ask if this service prevented a ticket, definitely a great way to track if the tool is effective or not.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am hoping that this improvement solves a lot of the complaints from people with problems. I think that the initial delay for verification was a particular problem for many who can't wait to get someone working on the problem but instead they run into this additional delay right from the beginning. Here’s hoping it speeds things up!

Terry

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hope that I don't need to use it!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

cool!

Mayor / Maire

This is great news ! Hopefully this will hel[p to expidite resolutions much faster and also easier for moderators to track issues.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

While I appreciate SIMon's assistance in pre-filling out forms, I echo the sentiment that there should also be a direct link to fill out a ticket without requiring that intermediate step.

As in today, I knew exactly what my issue was but it took twice as long as I had to go through SIMon, and even then the pre-filled prompt wasn't correct and I had to pick another category.

Mayor / Maire

Agree with above.  Need to directly access the ticketing system.  

Also, several customers are both private messaging and ticketing via Simon.  This might "clog" up the system.  

Mayor / Maire

Simon is effectively unusable on my device - 6" HD screen, Chrome/Firefox/Brave, default/SwiftKey keyboards, all possible combinations, all setting combos, landscape and portrait.

It's the script... Simon dialog box simply fills 75% on right half of screen (while my smallest keyboard footprint fills bottom inch or so), it keeps aggressively stealing focus, resizing itself, resizing its text contents, forced overlay anchored on screen, completely ignores browser frame and script settings. Utterly frustrating and sloppy interface in my opinion.  Basically forced to treat Simon like any other piece of useless screen pollution - he got adblocked out omy life.