cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Unveiling our exciting support enhancement: SIMon-assisted ticketing!

I think that's how most digital assistant works, it finds the best solution from the KB or a pool of documented knowledge and present it to the user. Don't know if it does this but it would be one step further if SIMon queries the community posts and find verfiried answers there and present it...multiple sources.

I would expect it to send you an email confirmation...no? 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@will13am 

Thanks didn't think to look there!   Only negative was that it did not give me space to enter details of the problem/issue., was only a generic option to select "Talk/Data" not working.

@DL888 wrote:

I would expect it to send you an email confirmation...no? 

You would think...

Oracle

@dmbcanada wrote:

@will13am 

Thanks didn't think to look there!   Only negative was that it did not give me space to enter details of the problem/issue., was only a generic option to select "Talk/Data" not working.

Did you complete the login?  You get to edit the details of your issue once you login. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wonderful! This is good news Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Response time for the new ticketing system is faster than previous sending private message to moderator directly system.

I send in my request yesterday 10pm and received moderator reply around 3pm today (17 hours).  

Oracle

@popping wrote:

Response time for the new ticketing system is faster than previous sending private message to moderator directly system.

I send in my request yesterday 10pm and received moderator reply around 3pm today (17 hours).  

I suspect this ticketing system cuts down on some of the back and forth discussion which can be condusive to quicker response time.  I doubt that it is the total solution.  In recent days, I have seen the bench strength augmented.  Some improvements probably came that way.  In any event, 17 hours is still not something worth celebrating.  Get it down to 1.7 hours and we can start celebrating. 

At least Simon finally found a job he's qualified for....good job Simon!

@will13am wrote:

@popping wrote:

I suspect this ticketing system cuts down on some of the back and forth discussion which can be condusive to quicker response time.  I doubt that it is the total solution.  In recent days, I have seen the bench strength augmented.  Some improvements probably came that way.  In any event, 17 hours is still not something worth celebrating.  Get it down to 1.7 hours and we can start celebrating. 

@will13am Under an hour would be worth celebrating or better yet a live chat!

(I am allowed to dream)