cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Unveiling our exciting support enhancement: SIMon-assisted ticketing!

@Alan_K , it seems rather annoying that the ticketing process requires a login even when I invoke it while already logged into the community.  Surely SIMon should be smart enough to pick this up and bypass login or maybe mention that I am already sign on under a certain community account and whether I wish to continue to progress a ticket via that community account.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Still not impressed with Simon. I thought I would test him out by asking some questions that were posed to the community by new users struggling with activations and payments. I knew I had read the solutions but wasn't quite sure where to find them. All Simon had to say was talk to a moderator. Not much help. So Simon sucks....still. The community still kills it in helping other users solve their problems.

@mimmo wrote:

@Alan_K  I still believe there should still be a link to the form, which does not need to be accessed from Simon. That can be linked to by members of Community. 

I find it repetitive to ask for help in community, then be told to ask Simon, so you can get a ticket number. 

This!! Simon sounds good but if ticketing feature is available outside it, it would be amazing 

Mayor / Maire

I haven't got any problems with my account or my service for Simon to resolve!

But I'll be sure to crack the whip on that smarmy little piece of automated chatware if/when some sort of problem does arise.  Until then, I'd be quite content for his cheerful popups to stop stealing focus in my browser. 

Great news...PM keeps getting better. Looking forward to utilizing the new AI.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is definitely great news, and hopefully this is as effective as we are all hoping for.  I know this won;t be a perfect system, and everyone will have there 2 cents to put in to complain or prefer something else be implemented, but at the end of the day if it does help a good amount of people then it is doing it's job.  As every company does, this will be a test and learn, and over time when there's more money and resources available this system can be improved upon if needed.  Good job Public Mobile, great work @Alan_K for always looking to find ways to improve the customer experience, and also kudos to you by reaching out to us the customers for constructive feedback and actually caring and implementing some of those ideas.  Very rare to see a company not just ask their customers, but actually implement customer suggestions.  Big thumbs up. Smiley LOL

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So I entered a ticket using Simon, but forgot to write down the ticket number. Smiley Frustrated  Cannot seem to find proof of submitting a ticket in my self serve or community account.

Good news, as recent wait times for private messages have been extraordinarily high. This will hopefully help at least organize and streamline things. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

For those who are interested, they can go over to ada.support and take a look at how SIMon is supposed to work. The website will give you some insight on what it is capable or not.. supposedly it is for "70%" of the cases, so edge cases still need wisdom from the community.

The way I see it, it is an interactive way to present information from the knowledge base rather than trying to solve problems.

Oracle

@dmbcanada wrote:

So I entered a ticket using Simon, but forgot to write down the ticket number. Smiley Frustrated  Cannot seem to find proof of submitting a ticket in my self serve or community account.

The community account that you did the login with should have a private message to the moderator team in the sent folder with the details.