cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Unveiling our exciting support enhancement: SIMon-assisted ticketing!

The direct link is intuitive and has its merits.  But then this SIMon thing is all about gathering information about the customer concern/issue and offering the best advice possible.  In some cases, it may mean getting the community to help.  Regardless, the effort expended to characterize the problem is supposed to find its way into the ticket.  That being the case, nothing should be lost and the ticket information is complete.  This process is new and we just need some time for everyone to get used to it. 

@mimmo wrote:

@z10user4  the magic words I found were "submit ticket "

I also agree with the direct link. It was the first thing I asked for when I had the testing session, and I believe a couple times since.  But who are we just customers, not the engineers building the support system. 

I believe that I was told that opening a ticket would be possible without using SIMon, but sending a standard private message to Moderator_Team is not what I had in mind.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is great! It’s nice to see PM stream lining the support process. This should make for faster response times and happier customers! Keep up the good work Smiley Happy

Yes, if enough people echo this need, PM will hopefully provide a direct link to the form. There’s always issues to work out in a new system. 

Ageed. We’ll see how it works I guess. 

Public Mobile

@mimmo wrote:

@z10user4  the magic words I found were "submit ticket "

I also agree with the direct link. It was the first thing I asked for when I had the testing session, and I believe a couple times since.  But who are we just customers, not the engineers building the support system. 

Hi everyone, I appreciate the feedback so far and hear you loud and clear about the ask for a direct link. Pushing something new like this is never easy, and we know we still have tons to learn and improve on still. Thank you to those who recognize we won't be arriving at perfection just yet but that we're making incremental steps! The team and I are collecting feedback from all sides, including Moderators, and channel partners. We will assess the needs from all sides before deciding on next steps, but I know this is a highly requested feature which I will fight for to be included in the next iteration.

So far, I am pleased to let the Community know that we are seeing a noticeable benefit in terms of time to resolution for customers coming through the form. This week, we are observing a 22% reduction in time taken to close a problem when a customer comes through the forms over private message.

Hope that helps to ease some of the concern here and thank you for your understanding! Smiley Happy

Oracle

@Alan_K  there are many reports of people waiting 5+ days for are those included in the stats you mentioned.?

Oracle

A colleague at work just asked me earlier today what is going on at Public Mobile.  He had to contact the moderator team for an account issue and response was provided on day 4! 

It is nice to hear that the metrics are trending down.  Looks like there is a long way to go even if 22% improvement is a good start.  Imagine if there wasn't the improvement.  We would be heading towards second week type response times. 

On the direct link topic, it seems like the closest to that is this.  Going any further to the actual ticket page results in a link that has expiry to it.  It should be easy enough to get SIMon to show the Submit a ticket link. 

Oracle

@Alan_K The 22% stat just mentioned would be a hopeful sign IF solution time initially seemed to be in the the 24 hour range. Starting from 5+ days it's a drop in the bucket.

I'm wondering if PM doesn't need two measures for moderator response performance:

a) retail activations, and

b) online requests.

Have you not commingled customer acquisition costs with customer support? Best separated I think.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Oracle

Great link @will13am  I will try to use it.