cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@sk4551, if you activated in-store, you do not qualify.  The $25/$25 promo was only for online activations.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

did you do it in-store? then it's $10. If you have done yourself online, send a PM to @Moderator_Team

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a friend sign up but I never got the referral credit... how do I know if he did something wrong or if it was a technical error?

Mayor / Maire

@happysgurl, the biggest possible reason you didn’t get the $25 is if your friend activated in store.  There were various promos running when this was on, and many new signups were forced by the retailers to activate in store, rather than buying the SIM card for home online activations.

Saying this, if your friend did activate on line, and did activate before time expired, and also used your phone number as a referral, then I would suggest you send a private message to the moderator_team for help in getting this resolved.