cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Until Sep 22, get $10 off for the first 3 months when you activate on a $40/mo plan or more

@TiaraDiamondz wrote:

How do I port out  of pb  And back in ? 

Why do that? You will lose your existing plan, no refund. You will pay for another carrier's sim and plan, lose that, and the pay again for Public sim and plan again. Don't do it.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mr Alan_K —— S.O.S

Bonjour ,
j’ai active mon forfait depuis le 8 septembre tout est correcte le système me dit le prochain paiement est dû pour le 8 octobre 2019 mais je ne peux ni faire ni recevoir d’appel mon numéro est le xxxxxxxxxx merci de m’aider je suis xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
j ai presque 8 jour sans mon cell et c est mon outils de travail merci

Edited by computergeek541: personal information removed
GR
Mayor / Maire

Re: Mr Alan_K —— S.O.S

@micasound1  click sur le ?

Sur la droite  et ecris Ton problem la

Mayor / Maire

Re: Mr Alan_K —— S.O.S

@micasound1 

Via googe translate:

My package is still not active
Hello ,
I have activated my package since September 8th everything is correct the system tells me the next payment is due for October 8, 2019 but I can not make or receive a call my number is 4xxxxxxxx thank you for my help I am Hxxxxx Mxxxxx
I have almost 8 days without my cell and it is my tools of work thank you

Avez-vous déjà contacté le modérateur? Sinon, vous devrez cliquer sur le point d'interrogation situé dans le coin inférieur droit du site Web et créer un ticket pour le service de compte. Vous n'obtiendrez pas de service clientèle direct à partir de ce forum public.

Pendant que vous attendez l’aide du modérateur, vous voudrez peut-être essayer deux astuces susceptibles de réactiver / réinitialiser votre plan:
1. Signalez votre téléphone perdu / volé dans un compte en libre service. Se déconnecter. Attends quelques minutes. S'identifier. Signalez votre téléphone trouvé.
Pour signaler votre téléphone perdu / volé. Connectez-vous à votre compte. Choisissez l'onglet Plans et add-ons. Ensuite, sélectionnez l'onglet Téléphone perdu / volé. L'onglet Choisir un service suspendu. Se déconnecter. Attends quelques minutes. Connectez-vous et signalez votre téléphone trouvé. Redémarrez le téléphone.

2. Ajoutez manuellement 1 $ dans votre solde. Ces actions vont parfois réinitialiser votre compte SIM / réactiver.

Vous devez également supprimer vos informations personnelles du forum public. Peut-être aussi envie de commencer votre propre sujet / question.

Did you contact moderator yet? If not, you will need to click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website and start a ticket for account service. You will not get direct customer service from this public forum.

As you wait for moderator help, might want to try two tricks that might re-activate/reset your plan:

1. Report your phone lost/stolen in self service account. Logout. Wait few minutes. Login. Report your phone found.

To report your phone lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

2. Manually add $1 into your balance. 
These actions sometimes will reset your SIM/re-activate account.

You should also remove your personal information from the public forum. Might also want to start your own thread/question.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Until Sep 22, get $10 off for the first 3 months when you activate on a $40/mo plan or more

Hi again!

Thanks for all the help and info! I didn't realize she could buy a SIM card at a local retailer--this has been very helpful!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks! I'll be sure to mention this to potential clients

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I keep seeing mention of the RBC Promo. Is it a $10 credit every 30 days for first 6 months plus a 5Gb add-on if you sign up for a $40 or more plan? You need to have certain RBC crefit cards to qualify but is this one of those requirements that there is no way to verify...IE: it is advertised through RBC as a benefit of having those crefit cards but in reality, any new PM customer can get it?

Terry

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

Here is the link to the Promo.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/RBC-offer

There have been reports that some new customers have been getting the credit even though they did not use RBC credit card.  YMMV. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dunkman wrote:

@AE_Collector 

Here is the link to the Promo.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/RBC-offer

There have been reports that some new customers have been getting the credit even though they did not use RBC credit card.  YMMV. 

Although I am an rbc customer I did not use an rbc credit card and I got the promo.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for that link @Dunkman 

i see that this offer expires Sept 30 so time is running short to order the SIM! Says to order SIM from PM but I wonder if that too isn’t necessary, get a sim anywhere you can. Only thing you can’t accomplish is score a free sim activating at a dealer who happens to be giving a free sim to activate through them. Of course, who knows, maybe you can fill in RBCREWARDS in the Promo box even if activating at a dealer! You can put in a referal code at a dealer, we know that works. Promo Code box may not work at dealer though.....no idea.

Terry