cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

@rossputin wrote:

I'm on this promotion.  Will I lose it if I switch phones?

Switch phone...no. Switch plan down...yes..according to the wording.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

I signed up and activated my account at a local independent dealer on Nov 18, during the $10 off for six months promo. I chose the $40 plan and used a referral code. I was charged $40 at the time of activation. My transaction history (Nov 18 - Dec 19) shows the $10 referral credit, $2 auto-pay credit (twice) and $1 community credit. I don't see the $10 promo credit. Shouldn't it be shown here within the 30 days?

My credit card was charged $25 + tax on Dec 18.

Also, in the My Promotions section, it states that I currently have no promotions. 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Gerry_P wrote:

I signed up and activated my account at a local independent dealer on Nov 18, during the $10 off for six months promo. I chose the $40 plan and used a referral code. I was charged $40 at the time of activation. My transaction history (Nov 18 - Dec 19) shows the $10 referral credit, $2 auto-pay credit (twice) and $1 community credit. I don't see the $10 promo credit. Shouldn't it be shown here within the 30 days?

My credit card was charged $25 + tax on Dec 18.

Also, in the My Promotions section, it states that I currently have no promotions. 

Only a moderator could fix this for you. Open a ticket by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and then typing in "rep".

Highlighted

Thanks for the quick reply Computer Geek. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to ask Simon regarding this or just ask in the community.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I keep telling mupyself to start recording details of all the promotions because it is hard to remember details after the fact!

You signed up at $40 but say your renewal was charged $25. Did you downgrade to the $25 plan? What I can't recal is whether the $10 credits for 6 months was a $35 or higher plan promotion in which case you may have forfeited those credits by downgrading. Anyone recall or have records of this promo?

<edit> I reread your post again. I no longer think you cahanged plans. Your 2 - $2 Autopay credits plus $1 community and the $10 referral credit lowered your $40 plus tax bill to $25 plus tax. So your $10 per month promotion credit may indeed be missing.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

I keep telling mupyself to start recording details of all tge promotions because it is hard to remember details after the fact!

You signed up at $40 but say your renewal was charged $25. Did you downgrade to the $25 plan? What I can't recal is whether the $10 credits for 6 months was a $35 or higher plan promotion in which case you may have forfeited those credits by downgrading. Anyone recall or have records of this promo?

AE_Collector

lol Did you read the subject line? Or OP?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

lol Did you read the subject line? Or OP?

Apparently not.

Highlighted

Correct and thanks for your help. I've opened a ticket with the powers to be and already received an initial response. I'm sure it will be worked out as to why the promo credit was not applied. It does state it takes up to 30 days for the promo to appear on your transaction history. It's been 32 days now so that's why I enquired. I'm totally new to PM but loving it so far.

... Gerry

Highlighted

Just to update, I opened a ticket up, stated my case and it's all resolved in less than 24 hours.

Kudos to PM and all the community advisors for such great service 👍🏼

Tags (1)