cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Until January 1 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@reidt wrote:

That sucks, why would the PM rep at London drugs tell me that then.   I feel PM should honor what their retail reps are telling clients.

@abTest wrote:

@reidt, Unfortunately, you might have been mis-led.  The $25 referral promo was for on-line (at home) activations only.

@reidt

The retailers reps aren't employed by PM, so they follow orders from their own managers.  They likely want as many activations done in-store as possible in order to get commissions.  This is an issue of retailers having their own agenda.  PM encourages any customers who encounter issues at retailers to report any incidents to the PM moderators via private message, with as much detail as possible.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Until January 1 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@reidt

Yes it sucks....but lots of promos and referral offers come up from time to time to take advantage of..just remember the INSTORE....and ONLINE ..aspect..

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes you are right on.  Otherwise this is very misleading with that fact misssing.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I agree, I like your wording much better.