cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@6500K wrote:

Thank you for another great special!  Now I can get my son a PM plan so I can call him for his whereabouts hahaha.

On another note, I read this thread and thought that everyone had good points.  My two cents: better 2-3 days wait times here than the big companies.  Having had many support calls for their services I always felt that I had to get through so many layers of support groups to get something done.  At least here, I feel that someone who can actually do something will be looking at my issues.  This is a huge difference in my opinion.  That's why I will always encourage anyone who wants to switch providers to come over to PM.

By the way, I can't even count the number of calls I had with Bell and Rogers and also heard from friends that were way longer than 2-3 days to get issues resolved.  I know this may be opening a can of worms but it's good to get things out in the open.  Solutions cannot happen it things are not said.

I have been a Rogers internet and cable TV customer forever.  I consider myself to be pretty knowledgeable on how to work with their customer service.  When I need to contact them for anything, I allocate a two hour window for making the call and I expect a second and possibly third interaction before I am satisfied with the solution.  It is deceptive that immediately upon calling the toll free number, a bot starts talking to you.  That's not the solution but rather the beginning of a journey without a road map and timeline.  

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Really nice promo, time to start referring again Smiley LOL

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is fake AD. At least I didnt get my reward after refered a friend.

Oracle

@zmh1175 wrote:

This is fake AD. At least I didnt get my reward after refered a friend.

Did your friend activate at home yesterday?  The reward can take upto 72 hours to be placed in your account.

Taking advantage of this promo is easy. Just follow these steps:

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online on a 30 or 90-day plan during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion.
  3. The one-time $25 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

I haven't read everything that was said here, but I'm glad to see this promo again, thanks! Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@smp99 wrote:

Just to highlight - ONLINE only - do not activate in store

**bleep**! I did not read the fine print and activated in the store. Lost $ 25 for both myself and the person who referred me.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@pramod

That is unfortunate.  

You should still get the regular $10 friend referral and your friend will get the ongoing $1 monthly credit.  Of course, not as good as the $25 for both parties.  

Mayor / Maire

@pramod  hopefully you are saving $$ even though you did not get $25.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry to hear about that @pramod

Same thing happened to me. However, I managed to get the $10 credit and second month free when I signed up.

They ran another promotion right after I signed up and I missed out on that.

In the end, I still think that Public Mobile fits my needs even after the initial signup bonuses ran out though.

There's always another great promotion just over the next hill.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@smp99 wrote:

Just to highlight - ONLINE only - do not activate in store

O really? What difference does that make?