cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

I've recommended a friend today, so do we need a code to get $25 rebate?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

no it shows up within 72 hours, as long as they entered your number as a referal

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So it is only upto December 16?

Will this be still available till January 1 2019? Because I have a friend who is going to come to Halifax and I could refer to him then.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Alan really happy to see this promo back as it was highly asked for and looked forward to, but I think timing is wrong.  We need to get the current wait times down back to a normal 2-4 hours not 2-4 days (or longer) and I think it should be for a little longer may be upto January 1 2019 (As a start of the new year). And also can it handle a large increase in activations without putting extra pressure on the moderator resources?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

I was at Walmart to get a sim for the promo myself, Walmart people told me they can get do that for me and still get the $25 credit promo so I did that in store.  Now I didn't get the $25 credit and the new account only gets $10 credit.  Anything can be done to get the $25 credit for both?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Chikchat

You can try to contact moderator via private messaging.  Explain your situation and see what happens.  Hopefully, they can help.  No Guarantees though.

Thanks for the advice, Still learnign how this Community work.

Sent a message to Moderator_Team just now.

How's it done, do I tell you my friends name or the other way round?

Mayor / Maire

@smartjag29 wrote:

How's it done, do I tell you my friends name or the other way round?

@smartjag29

You could start by reading the actual announcement = the first post in this thread? All the information is there. Emphasis is that you NEED to activate yourself, at home and NOT in the store.

Well I read that before I when to the store for the SIM car, then the store told me they can do that for me without problem but they were wrong.  Can I cancel the transaction then reactivated it by myself?