cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

The guy in the store told me I would get $25 credit too if I activate it in store. I thought ok. But I have gotton no credit except $1 referal reward. Do I need to cancel the number?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@abclilly wrote:

The guy in the store told me I would get $25 credit too if I activate it in store. I thought ok. But I have gotton no credit except $1 referal reward. Do I need to cancel the number?

Let me guess.  That was a WM guy.

PM plan is prepaid.  There is no refund for prepaid plan in Canada.  You are wasting the cost of SIM card and your first 30 days plan payment.  Therefore, there is no point to start over again.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@abclilly

Its always the guy at walmart that gets blamed..he has a job and is told what to do..otherwise he has no job..its upto us .the consumer to decide how to spend our money ..and the détails to get a deal are always there..no sense complaining if you didnt reasearch first ...

Oracle

@Carld123 wrote:

@abclilly

Its always the guy at walmart that gets blamed..he has a job and is told what to do..otherwise he has no job..its upto us .the consumer to decide how to spend our money ..and the détails to get a deal are always there..no sense complaining if you didnt reasearch first ...

Honesty is always the best policy.  If I was told to lie to customers, I would not do it.  Invariably, the customer will find out, tell the whole world about the terrible experience, the store gets less business and the first impact is on the compliant employee that lied to get a sale.  I think the short description is what goes around comes around.  That said, I would quietly tell the customer that I am not allowed by my boss to sell the SIM card without activation and point the customer to the competition who might sell unactivated SIM cards.  This approach only risks losing one customer instead of many. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

One will one wont..depends on. Many factors .and is not worth the debate ... 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I activated new SIM of Public Mobile on Nov25,2018 and my daughter refered me to Public Mobile which I have entered her Public Mobile number in the box under "Phone Number of friend who referred you".

Until Today Dec.05,2018, both my daughter and I have not received $25 credit! i.e.

"refer friend reward" shows $0.

Can Public Mobile please kindly provide the $25 credit for us?

Thanks.

Thau Fook Chin

@tfchin

Did you register in store or online?  This promo is only for at home, online activations.  

If you did register at home, then you will need to contact moderators with your request.

send a private message to moderator through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include your phone number, account number and PIN.  Also, include your daughter's PM phone number.  

Highlighted
Oracle

@priss wrote:

Hey I signed up on 22nd Nov using a referral, and my husband signed up using my referral...

Neither of us got $25. In fact, one account should have 1 using referral code + 1 referring to the other, and another account should have 1 using referral code.

Both of us received $10 credit

Smiley Sad How do I get my bonus credit?

@priss, did you sign up  online or in a retail location?  The $25 was for online activation only.  As well you will not get $1 a month for using a referral code only the person who sends the referral code gets the $1 off.  By getting the $10 credit it looks like you have signed up at a retail location.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred my partner today but nether 2 of us got the 25$. 

I put my number while registering him. What should I do now?

@romik_D wrote:

I referred my partner today but nether 2 of us got the 25$. 

I put my number while registering him. What should I do now?

It usually takes up to 72 hours for the credit to show in your account.  Please note, this $25 credit is only for ONLINE activations, not in-store activations.