cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Until August 21, get the $50 8GB plan for $40/mo for 6 months

@dickwong wrote:

Public is becoming a 3G netwotk, charge 4G price but in return 2Gb more of data to comfort you.  And minus live person support.  So sad.

3G data is standard at this tier. The competition Chatr, lucky do the same. Once they start offering 4G as standard, PM will have to also move up to 4G to remain competitive. This will happen in few years. Haha.. And people will find ways to complain that 4G is slow in comparison to the new faster tech. 

The lack of live support is to keep prices low. Less staff to pay. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dickwong wrote:

Public is becoming a 3G netwotk, charge 4G price but in return 2Gb more of data to comfort you.  And minus live person support.  So sad.

I don’t feel that way at all. I will admit that since the latest competitive plans at the big guys over the last few months the space between TELUS and Public Mobile has shrunk a bit. IE the savings aren’t quite as much now. As someone else said, I suspect it will only be a matter of time until PM bumps up to including even slower unlimited data. I’m more than happy with the “3G like” data speeds so slower unlimited would be a nice addition IMHO.

Terry

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Continue to message PM they normally reply within at least 24 hour as for the porting of your number it’s take awhile for the transition to reflect on your account 

Well they have just showing some love with an extra 1 Gb of data check your account to see it’s there.

I guess we all know by now, but it’s way cheaper ooo 😂😂

Mayor / Maire

@Nicko343 wrote:

I guess we all know by now, but it’s way cheaper ooo 😂😂

What is way cheaper? The quote button would help to tell people who you are replying to.