cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: UPDATED: Public Mobile response to COVID-19

@Kovaelin wrote:

Any chance we could get unlimited local minutes for those on hold for hours with the government?

If you are on the limited  plan you can buy an add on for $5 that will give you an extra 500 minutes. Unused minutes get rolled over.

500.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

The best tip for everyone who has asked for this is to find and use the 1-800 toll free number for the department you are calling. Toll free numbers do not count as minutes being deducted from your monthly allotment. Problem solved.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I ordered two and they shipped from Amazon. Slower than normal.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks Last day for this deal.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@AE_Collector wrote:

The best tip for everyone who has asked for this is to find and use the 1-800 toll free number for the department you are calling. Toll free numbers do not count as minutes being deducted from your monthly allotment. Problem solved.

AE_Collector

From experience, I don't think this is true.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Kovaelin wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

AE_Collector

Are you saying that you have seen minutes consumed when calling toll free numbers?

Highlighted

Still waiting for my US ROAMING CREDITS 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@RKulf  I do believe it says credited back in 7 business days. If it's been longer than that and you activated them (they connected to at&t or T-Mobile at least once)then you can contact the moderators and ask for your credit. There's lots online today so the wait shouldn't be too long!

Highlighted

@z10user4 wrote:

@Kovaelin wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

AE_Collector

Are you saying that you have seen minutes consumed when calling toll free numbers?

I'm saying that I've run out of minutes while talking over a toll free number before.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

According to terms it can take seven business days after usage.

Account credit will be applied to accounts within 7 business days of usage, beginning March 23. No action is required. Customers will receive a SMS when credit is applied.