cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get a SIM + $20 bill credit when you activate a Talk + Text plan at Walmart!

I signed up on Sunday with public with a build your own plan and I have not received the credit.  Can anyone let me know why I didn’t get it yet please

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Get a SIM + $20 bill credit when you activate a Talk + Text plan at Walmart!

@Trucker911 wrote:

I signed up on Sunday with public with a build your own plan and I have not received the credit.  Can anyone let me know why I didn’t get it yet please

Wait until Friday. If nothing then, send a message to the moderator team

They are available 7 day/weeks but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

jp2

Also ensure it was an eligible plan that you custom made. Talk and text only.

MAP

I activated both my husband and my account with Public on May 10th at Walmart. Any way I would qualify? Thanks! 

Hi,/Bonjour,

if you have any questions about your account, send us a private message through the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@MAP, you seem to be one day early for the promo.  However, you can always ask the moderators (via private message).  You never know...

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

MAP

@matbasm OK, thanks!

Highlighted

I signed up today....do i get the credit? 

jp2

It depends if you activated an eligible plan. The credit can take up to 72 hours to be applied. 

Welcome to PM!

I have not received my credit and it has been over two weeks.

Also, when I activated my PM account, I ported-in an out-of-province number. When I try to change it, the system offers numbers, I select one, and then says number change failed. I need a local number.