cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Get 6 GB at 3G speeds for $45! OR Get 8 GB at 3G speeds for $50!

Response back from the Mods.

If you text offer, and nothing comes back, you were not included in the targeted group.

Nothing mentioned about potential of being the victim of a stolen offer by another customer.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does “offer” response work regardless of whether or not you have marketing  messages from PM turned off

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

if you currently have a 90 day plan and you switch to this, does it become a 30 day plan? Or do you still have the option to swich to th 90 day plan and get the $2/month off still? 

Or when you switch to this are you stuck with the 30 day plan and not 90 day discount?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@halifmike

If you switch to this plan, it would be the 30 day plan.  But, you will stay maintain the autopay $2 per  month credit and any other potential credits.  It will just be pro-rated monthly versus every 3 months.  For example, for autopay, you would have gotten $6 every 3 months, but with monthly plan, you will get $2 every 30 days.  

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@halifmike, No, if you switch it becomes a 30 day plan on your next renewal date. So you will finish your 90 days then after hop into 30 days.

As for your autopay credit, you are used to getting $6 for 90 days, $2 a month. And yes, that continues on a monthly basis if you are set up for autopay.

Hope that helps.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great plans, lots of my friends are switching. Loving those sweet-sweet ref bonuses :-)

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this new plan doesnt included the unlimited canada to US feature

Mayor / Maire

@Sherbert, you can buy the $8 or $15 addons for 200 Canada & US calling, or the 18 International calling destinations.

i believe there is still a 6GB +500 MB 30 or 90 day build your own for $50 or $150 if you need more LD minutes to the US.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you, I have the 6GB +500 and the unlimited Canada & US for $50 all ready. I just saw the *GB and got all excited LOL. I will just stay with what I have for now. Also the US add on's are only good for 10 days and I do lots of texting and talking to friends in the US 

Mayor / Maire

@Sherbert, not the roaming addons, the long distance addons.

$8 for 200 Canada and US calling (for Canada)

$15 for &400 to Canada, US and 18 International countries.

these minutes last until fully used.  Depending on how many US LD minutes you use, this could cover off the loss of the unlimited US calling, while getting 2 more GB of data.

Think about it.