cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get 6 GB at 3G speeds for $45! OR Get 8 GB at 3G speeds for $50!

WOW so much to learn. But I am loving this new service. I am saving 70 bucks a month. with my switch

I do not see the long distance add ons?

I just purchased some US calling and texting for 10days but I do not see it on my page as an add-on. And I just checked my credit card company and my payment has gone through. Can you help me with were I can see that I have this add-on

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sherbert

I think you may be confused 

US texting and calling for 10 days is the roaming add on designed to be used while physically in the US. This is called US Roaming add on and as noted this expires after 10 days. 

$8 200min or $15 400min add on ( further down the list) is designed to call other countries while you are still in Canada. This is called long distance add on and never expires until the minutes are used up. 

I think you you wanted to get the Lond Distance add on. 

PM is progressing I been waiting for this moment.

Mayor / Maire

@Sherbert as mentioned that oddon is for when you are in the usa. What does your available funds say? Purchasing add-ons is a two step process 1) add funds 2) go through process again to purchase add-ons using the available funds . You might have hmjust done the first part.\\this link might help https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

Thank you so much for this info. I did not understand why it took the money from my credit card but did not give me the US roaming add on. I have now purchased my add on. So when doing the add on you need to have the money in your account first then go do the add on. GOT thank you so much 

Hi I do not see long distance feature on my page. I did the add on for the US because I will be in the US in the next few days. But I would like to add this long distance feature to my phone. and get in on the upgrade to 8GB

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Can you please clarify what you intended to buy because I think you are confusing us and we might be giving you wrong answer. 

Do you want the US roaming add on 

Or do you want the US long distance add on

Mayor / Maire

@smp99, I think the answer to that is they want both now.  Roaming because they will be in the US. Then (possibly later) switching to the 8GB promo with Canada &US addon for US only long distance from Canada.

But I don’t know... this has been a drawn out thread.