cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

OMG! You’re right. I have checked my account and the 500MB extra is included in my total data. And I was like a headless chicken asking around for help. 

PM should have a better way to display this, because the way they are doing now is so confusing. It makes people like me think that data total is the original amount you get for the plan. 

Thank you for your clarification. I think a lot of people including me are so thankful for this info.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You’re so welcome glad I could help Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Hey @popping you were suppose to be the crash test dummy for this... did you get the 500 MB bonus + still received your $2 autopay reward?

Mayor / Maire

@daredogg wrote:

Hey @popping you were suppose to be the crash test dummy for this... did you get the 500 MB bonus + still received your $2 autopay reward?

Yes.  I got the $2 autopay credit with my plan change on the next renewal date setup one day before the PM added the autopay requirement.  I am not sure that which plan I had renewed.

My account shows the following description and does not mentioned anything about the extra 500MB on autopay,

• This plan includes: -
  • - 5GB at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text

I didn't get the extra 500MB data on top of the 5GB plan which was setup as plan change one day before the autopay/500MB was announced.  On the other hand, I don't want to test which plan do I have by disable the autopay. 

@popping, i would say you’re safely on the 5GB without the forced AutoPay to keep the extra 500 GB.  As you left the original plan intact, you got it when the offer was changed for the future signups.

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I wish the 500mb $30 plan had the +500mb with autopay available. This would be the perfect plan for me!

I wish that they would bring back better pricing on 90-day packages.

@Tav wrote:

I wish the 500mb $30 plan had the +500mb with autopay available. This would be the perfect plan for me!

@TavThey just added it for you Smiley Wink

"Updated as of Jan 24, 2019

So, which plans are eligible?

1. *NEW* $30 for 500 MB + Ultd International Text + Ultd Canada-Wide Talk"
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: UPDATED: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

Hi, so I was on the previous $30 500mb plan with the 6month $10 promo and I just changed to the new $30 plan autopay promo without too much consideration. My question is will my $10/mon promo still be there every month or did I just screw myself?

Thanks

Oracle

Great news.  Future dated a plan change for my mom.

Can we add 500gb bonus  to the 25$ talk and text plan?Smiley Happy as the next promo?