Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: UPDATED: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Metal1967 wrote:

@Metal1967 wrote:

@RobertWesley wrote:

does the extra 500mb last indefinitely or is it only for a set period of time?

@RobertWesley 

It lasts for each 30 day plan..does not roll over

@RobertWesley 

As a promo..until they give notice that it ends...if it ever does...

@Metal1967 

If you sign up (or change plans / initiate a future dated plan change if applicable) before the end date of the promo, the promo plan is yours to keep until you change plans or Public Mobile is changing it in accordance with the ToS. We still have several people here who are on the infamous 2016 fall promo, that sweet plan hasn't been available for a long, long time.

Okay I don't want to hear about THAT plan! It would just bug me that I missed it! Reminds me of a joke my little grandson tells. Did you hear the one about the high speed train? You just missed it!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mimmo wrote:

It is indefinate as long as you abide by the terms of the promotion, or as long as you don't change plans. 

Not entirely accurate... you get 500MB bonus as long as you stay on AutoPay but you are free to change between any of the eligible plans, as long as the offer is still in effect.

That said, if PM stops offering this bonus, then you only get to keep the bonus if you stay on the last eligible plan. 

For now, since the offer is still in force, you can move around between the eligible plans.

Of course, one of the key terms you must follow is to always stay on AutoPay. Once you remove AutoPay, you lose the 500MB bonus.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So if I sign up for a plan with a 500mb bonus, will I receive that every 30 days as long as I am a customer? Or is it a one time bonus, or is there a length of time?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@CraftyFarmer wrote:

So if I sign up for a plan with a 500mb bonus, will I receive that every 30 days as long as I am a customer? Or is it a one time bonus, or is there a length of time?

@CraftyFarmer 

Every 30 days you will recieve it as long asyou continue autopay to be enabled

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Metal1967 wrote:

@CraftyFarmer wrote:

@CraftyFarmer 

Every 30 days you will recieve it as long asyou continue autopay to be enabled

You can also change between any of the qualifying plans, as long as the bonus offer is still in effect at the time you request the switch.

Caveat always applies - this is always subject to change.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just sign up for this plan, however it said i used 5313 out of the 10000 something MB. I'm not sure why i used half my data when i just signed up

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@osprey828  a écrit :

I just sign up for this plan, however it said i used 5313 out of the 10000 something MB. I'm not sure why i used half my data when i just signed up

Are you sure with this number? On the first page of your self serve account is it written like that 5313/10000 MB?