Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: UPDATED: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

@z10user4 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

@pm-smayer97, why don’t you direct your concerns to Alan_K or Brooke_C via private message.

There is no need to continue this discussion in the public forum.

I 100% agree and that is exactly what I told Ashley, but she felt the need to continue the discussion anyway. Very unwise on her part. Also, @z10user4 linked in @Alan_K but on your prompting, I decided to follow that advise and sent my own PM about this to them.

And I 0% agree. I think these things should be talked about openly. If only to kind of shame Public Mobile into being far more careful about who they are sending private information to.

Once is a mistake. Twice is carelessness. More than that is just bad. It's that they have happened in somewhat close time span. If it was say once a year then sure that's a mistake.

Not sure why this has continued here.  This isn't the Topic of the Thread.  There are ways to get messages to the Senior Staff of PM who do not surf the community daily and that is to send them a Private Message

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Get 500MB AutoPay bonus data on select 30-day 3G data plans

Yes, you'll still get the $2 auto pay reward.

Highlighted

To do this by:

a) ...at your account Plan details area > click on 'Change Plan'

b) A listing of the different plans for you to select > Click on the drop down arrow to see the details > select the plan you like by cilck on the left button, and proceeed to either pay with additional fund, or go a little further down and select 'Chane on next renewal...'

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JuniorJunior 

So you finally decided to come out of lurk mode 🙂

Nice of you to participate.

It's helpful to know who you're replying to. The black Quote button above the text box, tagging like I did for you with the @ sign or even just the username.

Otherwise your post has little context when you seem to be answering something. Adding a comment makes sense. But without some reference to what you're talking about an answer out of the blue just sits there.

Highlighted

This is a form of discount, in the form of offering more for the same price - which is a very good policy > for retaining current customers, and attracting new ones - a win win strategy.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JuniorJunior wrote:

This is a form of discount, in the form of offering more for the same price - which is a very good policy > for retaining current customers, and attracting new ones - a win win strategy.

Someboy's monkeying with the solution button again.

@Moderator_Team, @Brooke_C , @will13am 

Edit: fixed. Thanks SD08.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Probably another case of fat finger scrolling. I've unmarked the solution, because announcements don't require solutions.

For reference of those wondering, this was the post marked as solution:

@JuniorJunior wrote:

Highlighted

@z10user4 wrote:

@JuniorJunior 

So you finally decided to come out of lurk mode 🙂

Nice of you to participate.

It's helpful to know who you're replying to. The black Quote button above the text box, tagging like I did for you with the @ sign or even just the username.

Otherwise your post has little context when you seem to be answering something. Adding a comment makes sense. But without some reference to what you're talking about an answer out of the blue just sits there.

:0)    Thanks for the tip - am I doing it correctly now?

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,it’s seems difficult for me to get the 500 mb bonus as it says I have insufficient fund and yet I’m on auto plan.can someone assist me please?

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes. Just select that your plan begins on your next month's payment instead of immediately.