cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: This weekend only, get the $50 8GB plan for $40/mo for 6 months

@qudsia wrote:

I just move to public for this deal, and there was no special 50$ plan for 40$ in the list of plans, so I did choose 50$ one. They charged 57.49, and now I just hope that it'll be credited back within 7 days, the offer amount.

An annoucement for a promotion is an announcement. In case that the credit don't show in your account you would write a private message to the moderator to fix that.

@qudsia wrote:

I just move to public for this deal, and there was no special 50$ plan for 40$ in the list of plans, so I did choose 50$ one. They charged 57.49, and now I just hope that it'll be credited back within 7 days, the offer amount.

That has always what the advertising on the main publicnobile.ca page has has been saying to do.  It's also the way that temporary discounts has been handled before as well.  Discounts don't usually apply to first plan payment.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, how do i write to moderator?, i'm a bit new to all this...

Mayor / Maire

@qudsia wrote:

I would give it a week. It doesn't say to ask for it afterwards.

Mayor / Maire

@qudsia wrote:

IF you have a problem and the community can’t help you click on the little envelopp right up on this page and write moderator_team in SEND TO 

Mayor / Maire

You can also contact a moderator by clicking on the following link to send a private message.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@qudsia wrote:

Of course the $7.49 is the tax on the $50 purchase. You should start seeing $10 credits for the next 6 months before too long. The credits will go towards your next monthly bill so that less is charged to your credit card. I get a text message each time they issue a $10 credit as well but it seems to be a week or more into the month each time.

Terry

Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@letItBe wrote:

Hi,

I bought a sim card from a retailer and am in the process of activating the Weekend Offer ($40 for 6 months for 8GB plan), but i cannot see "“Limited time: $50 8GB plan for $40 for first 6 months” option in Plans & Add-ons section as mentioned in your announcement post. I selected the $50 plan and it's charging the cc with $50+taxes. Is the offer valid?

Thanks.

There isn't supposed to be a separate option. Ther is no new plan. You"re supposed to.activate on the regular $50 plan.  The discount comes automatically.

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned (sorry, I haven't read all the posts), but right now there is no $50 plan showing on the plans page.  So anyone signing up should be be able to select the promotional plan without getting confused with the $50 plan, hopefully.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I signed up to the promotion this weekend to get 8GB and unlimited calls etc for $40 instead of $50.  But I was charged $50 plus tax.  So how do I get the $10 discount this month and for the next 5 months?

Oracle

@DeniseD wrote:

So I signed up to the promotion this weekend to get 8GB and unlimited calls etc for $40 instead of $50.  But I was charged $50 plus tax.  So how do I get the $10 discount this month and for the next 5 months?

You should see a 10$ credit within 7 days as available funds.