Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: This weekend only, get the $50 8GB plan for $40/mo for 6 months

@z10user4 wrote:

@letItBe wrote:

Thanks. 

Activated the $50 plan, hopefully the discounts etc are get applied to the a/c eventually. 

But was it the "Limited time" plan? It should have been one of the choices. There is the regular $50 plan that was not the promo. It's a promo based on that plan but it was to be its own selection.

If you needed to select the "limited time plan" as @z10user4  suggests and you didn't, it might be worthwhile for you send a private message to Moderator_Team here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

just in case you selected the wrong plan and see if they'll change it to the special offer.

I don't know if they will but it's worth a try.  Good luck!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up today. So I hope I get that deal on this weekend

Mayor / Maire

@Dash8fixer 

You will so long as you selected the right planSmiley Happy

@letItBe wrote:

Hi,

I bought a sim card from a retailer and am in the process of activating the Weekend Offer ($40 for 6 months for 8GB plan), but i cannot see "“Limited time: $50 8GB plan for $40 for first 6 months” option in Plans & Add-ons section as mentioned in your announcement post. I selected the $50 plan and it's charging the cc with $50+taxes. Is the offer valid?

Thanks.

There isn't supposed to be a separate option. Ther is no new plan. You"re supposed to.activate on the regular $50 plan.  The discount comes automatically.

@LisaNewcar 

The first 30 days of service will cost regular price.  A $10 account credit will appear in your account within 7 business days.

Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@letItBe wrote:

Hi,

I bought a sim card from a retailer and am in the process of activating the Weekend Offer ($40 for 6 months for 8GB plan), but i cannot see "“Limited time: $50 8GB plan for $40 for first 6 months” option in Plans & Add-ons section as mentioned in your announcement post. I selected the $50 plan and it's charging the cc with $50+taxes. Is the offer valid?

Thanks.

There isn't supposed to be a separate option. Ther is no new plan. You"re supposed to.activate on the regular $50 plan.  The discount comes automatically.

@computergeek541 

Then there's a problem with the OP announcement from Alan_K.

Step 4 How to get this offer...select the limited time plan.

By the sounds of it, maybe it doesn't in fact exist, so then the announcement is wrong. More confusion.

@z10user4 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@letItBe wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

@computergeek541 

Then there's a problem with the OP announcement from Alan_K.

Step 4 How to get this offer...select the limited time plan.

By the sounds of it, maybe it doesn't in fact exist, so then the announcement is wrong. More confusion.

I do see what you"re mentioning.  Below that, it says to select the $50 Ready-made plan.  There is also a disprenpency between the annoucement and the plan details pages.  Everything that I've seen up until now has said first $10 cedit will be deposited in account within 7 business days.  This thread says that the first month is $40, which would also be contrary to the way that past promotions have worked.

Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Yeah the wording's all over the place on this one Smiley Happy

That wording of "or the rate plan is changed" could mean that the company changes it on their own. Nope. Sorry. You're no longer getting the $10. Smiley Happy

And then "the account must have sufficient funds to cover the total cost". So uh autopay not gonna do it? You always have to have a running balance in Available Funds?

And then the OP says if *you* change it. That's fine. Sigh.

I think that other line about the eligible $50 plan is fine on its own. But then yeah it doesn't really mention that it's a credit in the account that will make it net $40.

Oh well.

Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@computergeek541 

Yeah the wording's all over the place on this one Smiley Happy

That wording of "or the rate plan is changed" could mean that the company changes it on their own. Nope. Sorry. You're no longer getting the $10. Smiley Happy

And then "the account must have sufficient funds to cover the total cost". So uh autopay not gonna do it? You always have to have a running balance in Available Funds?

And then the OP says if *you* change it. That's fine. Sigh.

I think that other line about the eligible $50 plan is fine on its own. But then yeah it doesn't really mention that it's a credit in the account that will make it net $40.

Oh well.

The PM shrug: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just move to public for this deal, and there was no special 50$ plan for 40$ in the list of plans, so I did choose 50$ one. They charged 57.49, and now I just hope that it'll be credited back within 7 days, the offer amount.