cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: This weekend only, get the $50 8GB plan for $40/mo for 6 months

Please note it may take up to 7 business days for the discount to be applied. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband and I both signed up new accounts yesturday and did not see this promtion when choosing plans.

Mayor / Maire

@LisaNewcar Hi did you sign up for the 40 dollar plan?

Mayor / Maire

During the account activation did you an option for the plan ?

1. Follow the step-by-step instructions for activating online until you get to step 3, “Plans and Add-Ons”.
  2. Be sure to select the plan “Limited time: $50 8GB plan for $40 for first 6 months”
Mayor / Maire

@SD08  + @srlawren + @Alan_K 

Wouldn't the "sign up for new deals" only send you deals you were *eligible* for? Like promo plan changes?

This was a new act plan

@SD08 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Alan_K cool!

Hey out of curiosity, I did the "Sign up for Deal Alerts" thing on the plans page and was curious what would happen the next time a promo plan was announced here.  So far, I'd say:  nothing.  Are you planning to send a notification email to people that subscribed?  In the future, can that be at the same time the announcement goes live?  (You know, like, coordinated!)

Same here.  Signed up for the alerts but received no notice of this deal.

@Alan_K  Is the "Sign-up for Deal Alerts" feature not live yet, or does PM pick and choose which deals are pushed out for alerts?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks. 

Activated the $50 plan, hopefully the discounts etc are get applied to the a/c eventually. 

Mayor / Maire

@letItBe wrote:

Thanks. 

Activated the $50 plan, hopefully the discounts etc are get applied to the a/c eventually. 

The announcement says it could take upto 7 days for the discount to show in your account.

Mayor / Maire

@letItBe wrote:

Thanks. 

But was it the "Limited time" plan? It should have been one of the choices. There is the regular $50 plan that was not the promo. It's a promo based on that plan but it was to be its own selection.

Mayor / Maire

@kav2001c 

That sounds way too sophistimacated for this place. But who knows.

Oracle

@kav2001c wrote:

@SD08  + @srlawren + @Alan_K 

Wouldn't the "sign up for new deals" only send you deals you were *eligible* for? Like promo plan changes?

This was a new act plan

@SD08 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Alan_K cool!

Hey out of curiosity, I did the "Sign up for Deal Alerts" thing on the plans page and was curious what would happen the next time a promo plan was announced here.  So far, I'd say:  nothing.  Are you planning to send a notification email to people that subscribed?  In the future, can that be at the same time the announcement goes live?  (You know, like, coordinated!)

Same here.  Signed up for the alerts but received no notice of this deal.

@Alan_K  Is the "Sign-up for Deal Alerts" feature not live yet, or does PM pick and choose which deals are pushed out for alerts?

@kav2001c  I don't see why that should be the case. Aside from the extra work required in that case by PM to check each subscriber's eligibility, a member could simply be checking for deals on behalf of friends and family members who may not have signed up yet, not just for their own account.