cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: UPDATE: This weekend only, get the $50 8GB plan for $40/mo for 6 months

It is only in Canada that it is Unlimited talk and text. You will have to buy add on's for the US.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good promo to refer more. Smiley Happy   

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: This weekend only, get the $50 8GB plan for $40/mo for 6 months

i just wanted to say you are correct, i did sign up during the promo time and today when i looked at my account it was moved automtaically to the savings promo and i could see it on my bill.

Mayor / Maire

Re: This weekend only, get the $50 8GB plan for $40/mo for 6 months

@ccc2354 wrote:

i just wanted to say you are correct, i did sign up during the promo time and today when i looked at my account it was moved automtaically to the savings promo and i could see it on my bill.

Thanks for the update. Alan_K came through as promised.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ccc2354 wrote:

Hi

i just signed up for that on June 23 and got that so that was a good deal.  i was wondering if you can help me though.  It say's Unlimited International Text and Unlimited Talk to Canada and the US.  I was under the assuption that when i am in the US that my text and phone calls would still work but when i was in Seattle yesterday my text and phone did not work.  can you please explain the plan to me or does it take a day or two for those options to kick in?

Is this your First very own cell phone plan? If it is then I can understand but if it isn't then Why were you under the assumption that Roaming services are included in another country? Roaming is almost never ever included, if it is included in an odd case then it is usually about $170+ a month including tax with about 8GB on a post paid monthly plan.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ronnie1985 wrote:

I believe I have this plan already can someone pls look Into this for me ? And get back to me also I had 2 month of services that I paid for and never used as my other SIM card got blocked. Can someone pls get back to me and let me know if been credited for that . 

I was on Holiday for two months let me know if I can get credited for my Mortgage, car Insurance, Hydro Bill & the car payment because I didn't use those services for the 2 months I was away.