cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Limited Time 4GB / $40 Plan Promo launching October 25th!

I just join PM minutes ago. The number porting was completed within 10mins. It seems the reception is better than my previous provide at my home.

It seems already have data access without updating the data settings/APN stuff. 

hopetindall
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sp00ny780 wrote:

I'm one day into with PM, and it was quick and easy to switch my exsisting number. Love it! However, when you sign up with this new promo, am I limited to using 4Gbs/month, or can I use the 12Gbs in one month? 

Thanks again PM.

You can absolutely use your 12GB in the first day if you want. It means you will have nothing left for the remaining 89 days though!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sp00ny780, since you just paid and want to change your plan, you can try sending a request to Mary or Saray who are online at the moment.  If you upgrade your plan in selfserve, you will have to pay the full $120 as the system doesn't give refunds or apply the money to the upgraded plan.

The other option is to future-date the new upgraded plan to take effect on your next plan renewal date. There is an option for this on the plan change page in selfserve.  

mg8765
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan to this new one 3 days ago to be effective at the renewal day which was today but to my surprise nothing was changed. 

Rockdaddy22

I will tag a mod for you, hold tight.
@Mary_M could one of you please take a look at this.
Rockdaddy22

Should've mentioned, one will be in around 9am tomorrow
Flat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Help! I changed my plan over to the fall promo a few days ago. My plan autorenewed yesterday and I am still on the 6GB option. I sent an email already but I need to make sure that this is fixed before it's too late.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I think the Mods are done for the night.

bmendes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just switched and am loving it 🙂 Service is great and customer support has very helpful. Will definitely recommend to others 🙂 

imm1304

Hi @Flat,

You can try sending a message via the "Contact Us" page as the moderators are gone for the night.  

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Or try back tomorrow with a moderator.  

Need Help? Let's chat.