z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: UPDATE: Changes to Our In-Market Plans

@hTideGnow : click talk/text tab.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:
It is the customer's responsibility to see what is currently offered and if something would be better for them.  

Public Mobile seems to have no problem sending Koodo and Telus offers to targeted customers.

daki28
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@z10user4  I didn't see it ($15 plan) either.  🙂

treefrog
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dabr 

Thanks for tagging me in this thread and I have now scheduled a plan change to the Canada wide plan. So it didn't make that much of a difference having the province wide plan but I did get a free $5 for 500 minutes add-on out of it so I guess I'm up from the whole experience.

hTideGnow
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@daki28  yes.. on a second tab.. obviously it's not a money making plan and they try to hide it  😂

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@treefrog wrote:

@dabr 

Thanks for tagging me in this thread and I have now scheduled a plan change to the Canada wide plan. So it didn't make that much of a difference having the province wide plan but I did get a free $5 for 500 minutes add-on out of it so I guess I'm up from the whole experience.

@treefrog    Happy to hear it all worked out and in the process, of not getting the expected scheduled plan change, you benefited with a nice little bonus...quite rightly so!  😊

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@treefrog   Have you considered using the RSS trick in the following post?

How to get notified of ANY New Promos, Announcements, System Outages, etc

Signing up this way you will never miss another one of these types of announcements.

electrical2771
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just for comparison with U.S. cellular offerings......... is there now or has there ever been a plan with the U.S. providers were they actually offered only state-wide calling and out of state calls would be considered long-distance? To my knowledge this has never existed in the U.S. but I could be wrong? Please elaborate.

Need Help? Let's chat.