cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Re: UPDATE: Changes to Our In-Market Plans

@Canlan54a wrote:

@LurganIeUk  here here! I have been trying to make this precise point in several previous posts in related topics

Well Good Morning and Thank You. What post are you referring too?😀

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

This latest CRTC decision should be in its own topic rather than tacked on to this exiting Announcement so I started one here in the Lounge:

AE_Collector

@z10user4 wrote:

@AE_Collector : Did you not see that there are several topics on this already? Edit: ok one. But the dotmobile topic is also mentioning it.

The only mention I saw of it was the Dot Mobile post. I did a quick look before posting but didn’t see any other mention of it. Maybe they can be merged or if there are no replies I will remove it. Gone.

AE_Collector

Canlan54a
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@LurganIeUk @Well for one: payment/service issues related to auto pay renewal. Which segued into other topics as well

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Awesome Awesome News😀

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pawprints1986 

I would really like if PM  brought back the the 2gb $30 a month. Enjoy your grandfathered plan.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

@Pawprints1986 

I would really like if PM  brought back the the 2gb $30 a month. Enjoy your grandfathered plan.

That plan wasn't around long. You have to choose from 1GB for $25 or 3GB for $35.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I have never been able to figure why the don't have:

1GB = $25

2GB = $30

3GB = $35

5GB = $40

7GB = $45

9GB = $50

They have danced around the $30/$35 for 1.5/2/2.5/3 GB now for a couple of years and the $45 plan comes and goes, comes back then goes away again. It isn't like it is really “gone” when people are left grandfathered on it so what “administration” is saved by dumping it?

AE_Collector

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

The easiest way go be kept up to date about many pricing changes and promotions is to have an account with CCS that's how I found out as I checked my email first.....CCS is very good about informing its customers about pm promotions and plans. But one must decide....pm does very little promotional email/text marketing and CCS does a lot!! Too much or too little....whaddya gonna do?

Actually, the best and easiest is to get it directly from the source...

PM posts all their announcements here in the Announcement thread SO sign up to get notified of EVERY new post.... Just follow the simple instructions on this post and never miss another announcement:

How to get notified of ANY New Promos, Announcements, System Outages, etc

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

I have never been able to figure why the don't have:

1GB = $25

2GB = $30

3GB = $35

5GB = $40

7GB = $45

9GB = $50

its probably done to entice the customers to consider the higher data plan. the plans are structured to have about a $10-12 savings vs Koodo postpaid. if there was a $45 plan it would probably be an 8gb plan. having that gap, will give them a bigger opportunity to increase profits. the 10.5gb is very appealing to high data users. they know most people will compare the 2 plans($40/$50) and go for the higher data amount. 

They have danced around the $30/$35 for 1.5/2/2.5/3 GB now for a couple of years

i think the $35 plan has improved alot since being here. in 1 year pm doubled its data amount. 

hTideGnow
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I guess they have to dance around the $35 plan as this is the one that start competing with the Tier 2.  Since Pandemic, Tier 2 has come down in price and increase the limit.  Their $40 /$45 plans are pretty much amazing.  I even saw a  Fido promotion for $35 once of twice (a short weekend only deal or so).  

For $25 and $15,  PM does not really care.  First Chatr does not have $15.  Second, I don't think there are  much movement for customers in these 2 plans.  Choices are limited with no true advantage to jump ship

Need Help? Let's chat.