cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Re: U.S. Roaming has arrived!

It is still available.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans.  I think it is expired if you added on May 10th after ten days.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Supermonkey19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

So when I was at Walmart today, the sales person told me that there was no Roaming offered by you guys. And then I looked online, and see that you guys have roaming, but it wasn't quite clear if you had roaming in the USA or not. It said the roaming calls had to be made from Canada. I am confused?

Please see below:

"Calls made to numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in U.S. Roaming talk Add-Ons or U.S. calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726."

Thanks for your help in this matter!

ShawnC13
Oracle

@Supermonkey19 wrote:

Hi,

So when I was at Walmart today, the sales person told me that there was no Roaming offered by you guys. And then I looked online, and see that you guys have roaming, but it wasn't quite clear if you had roaming in the USA or not. It said the roaming calls had to be made from Canada. I am confused?

Please see below:

"Calls made to numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in U.S. Roaming talk Add-Ons or U.S. calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726."

Thanks for your help in this matter!

@Supermonkey19, yes there is US roaming packages.  They come in 10 day plans and can be just talk, text or data or a talk and text or all 3

US ROAMING.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Need Help? Let's chat.