cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SURYA547021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Transferring or Changing your Phone Number

This is a piece of very good information.

Thanks for sharing!

COSMIC111

ON FRIDAY TRANS NUMBER CANT RECEIVE CALLS YET…

softech
Mayor / Maire

@COSMIC111   important step for porting is to receive a text from the old provider and reply YES within 90 mins.  You got the text and replied yet?  or you missed the 90 mins?

There is a number you can call and confirm the porting status or re-trigger the text process.  I will private message you.  Please check your Community inbox on the top right.  

If they need to re-trigger the text, make sure your old SIM is in a phone and powered on so you can get the text and reply the text.  Once replied, the porting should be completed within 2 hours

Dunkman
Oracle
jessi_d

I didn't enter the right account number for a phone # port when requesting a phone transfer and did not receive an SMS confirmation of a transfer.

How can I re-do the phone transfer (I now have my correct IMEI # to put in)?

When I go to my public mobile account it will not let me select the same phone # to transfer.

Yummy
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jessi_d wrote:

I didn't enter the right account number for a phone # port when requesting a phone transfer and did not receive an SMS confirmation of a transfer.

How can I re-do the phone transfer (I now have my correct IMEI # to put in)?

When I go to my public mobile account it will not let me select the same phone # to transfer.

If you entered incorrect phone number to port and self serving is not letting you to enter different number, try reaching CSA:

- Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with MODs). Click here and type ticket, then click on Contact Us, then click on issue you inquire about. Link for creating ticket will be presented.

- Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

You can even call for porting issues at number I sent you in private message.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@jessi_d  You are trying to transfer in a number to PM?

There is a porting team to call for update and correction in your case.  I will message you.  Check your Community inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.