Congrats top contributors!

jamespmartin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Top Contributors – September 2020

Appreciate the inspiration!!!

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

ShawnC13
Oracle

@danielj THANK YOU for being an example of the issues we have been discussing here for the last couple of days with people just posting in the contributor's Announcement thread to earn the reward.  You make one post a month but this month you posted in a thread that is from LAST YEAR?!?!?!?!?!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Lol...that is too funny!

@danielj 

I don't mean to be mean it's just the irony!

ShawnC13
Oracle

@JK8, can you please tell me why you bravo'd a post made in LAST YEARS thread?!?!?  This is why people still do it they are getting rewarded?  This user obviously had to use the search function to find September top contributors but the search function doesn't search the Lounge so they found the old one.

Edited:  My apologies to @JK8 this was inappropriate to say.  I have sent you a message as well with my apologies

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

walker1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

At least Daniel was very constant 🤣

They get points for trying though.

Their just trying to get that " low hanging fruit" 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍑🍑🍑

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

The OP just happened to be posting in the wrong place. The intent to congratulate everyone was still there. With all the postings I’ve seen in various threads that have made me cringe, this pales in comparison.

Edit: Note that I did tell the OP the proper place.

Need Help? Let's chat.